“SOOO Good!!!”

Dining options: Reservations
Hudson, Wisconsin
“SOOO Good!!!”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Mama Maria's has an unreal menu, this place for the food is one of our favorites. My go-to is the the spaghetti salcici....its spaghetti with onions and garlic, red sauce, covered with basil and melted cheese with spicy sausage....to DIE FOR! The bread rolls and seasoned butter are to die for as well. The server's are very nice, the drinks and wine selection are great, without a doubt the best place in North Hudson.

Visited July 2012

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great Food!”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

I am never disappointed when I eat at Mama Maria's. The food is always better than I expected. The place is clean, staff is friendly. Good service.

Visited July 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Food not for all audience!”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

If you are vegetarian, or don't eat pork, you are out of luck as a lot of dishes like Canneloni has that mixed and it is not possible to take meat part out and be custom made. We ordered two dishes of chicken - Chicken Angela and Fettuccine...they both tasted the same! It is like every dish is made with the same base! Their Appletini was great but that is the only good thing I can say of our experience because even the server....she was taking our order and we were done and found out that a side my husband ordered had pork, so he peeped in the menu to see the alternative...the server lost patience and said she will come back to get the entire order and just walked away! It was interesting to see how many positive reviews this place had...maybe you have to eat pork in order to appreciate the food! If we are back, we will not be eating here!

• Visited May 2012
MSP
“Our once a month lunch is great!”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We meet our friends at Mama Maria's for lunch each month. they have an outstanding lunch menu with new additions each time. We have never been disappointed in any of our selections in over 6 years. I recommend this restaurant without reservation.

• Visited May 2012
gypsygirl1129
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

We went here for my birthday with my fiancé, his dad and his dad's fiancé. His dad's fiancé had made reservations for the 4 of us for 7pm on a friday night and thank goodness she did as the place was packed! My fiancé and I had arrived early and were able to find a spot at the bar to order a drink while we waited for the other two to show up. They did right at 7 and we were promptly seated at our booth.

We ordered a bottle of wine to share and the stuffed mushroom appetizer. The wine was wonderful (Silver Oak Cabernet - 2009) and the mushrooms were the best I have ever had. Even my fiancé liked it and he HATES mushrooms. He said he would like them more if they were all like these ones.

I ordered the Veal Picatta and it was wonderful. Probably the best I've had. My fiancé and his dad ordered Chicken Masala - not on the menu - and the chef was happy to prepare it for them and both of them said it was the best Chicken Masala that they have had too. His dad's fiancé ordered the Canneloni and there wasn't anything she would change about her food either.

The atmosphere was wonderful and homey. Like I said the place was packed but our service didn't suffer one bit. The wait staff was very friendly and attentive and fast. We never once felt like we were waiting a long time and were actually surprised when our food and drinks all arrived so quickly.

I would highly recommend this restaurant and I am happy to say that we are planning on having our Rehearsal Dinner for our wedding here this fall.

• Visited April 2012