“Great view and good food”
Review of Pier 500

Pier 500
Reserve with OpenTable
Pier 500 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 93 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: We are a gathering place for friends and family, essence of hospitality in casual, comfortable surroundings. We create made from scratch dishes and cocktails with an incredible view of the Saint Croix River from being seated either inside our beautiful restaurant with the wood-fired rotisserie or outside on our patio with a full service bar.
Hudson, Wisconsin, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great view and good food”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

The patio overlooks the St. Croix river and offers a great view while enjoying drinks and dinner.
Good food and nice variety. Great brunch menu too!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
River Falls, WI
“Disappointed!”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Our anniversary dinner was a disappointment. My husband's steak was OK but my scallops were not. When I received my dinner, there were 3 scallops slightly larger than a quarter and less than 1/2 inch thick. I think they cut 1 scallop into 3 pieces. I asked to sub the wild rice that came with the meal for the cheaper menu side dish item of macaroni and cheese and was told it would cost $4 for any substitutions. Since my 1 scallop cut up into 3 pieces cost $24, I am glad I didn't spend any extra just to get some noodles with cheese. We ordered cocktails from the bar and they were rushing us to get our order in before we even received our cocktails and could enjoy a couple of sips. They had one entrée on their daily specials menu which was a salad. Definitely a disappointing meal.

3 Thank cerny
Midwest
“We can't wait to return.”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

We took some friends here for lunch to celebrate a birthday and it was a great choice. I did make a reservation and we were seated at the exact type of table I requested. The service was fantastic. One had the mile high Reuben and it was one of the best he's had, loaded with corned beef. Two of us ordered the Walleye sandwich. The Walleye was lightly breaded on toasted ciabatta bread. The fourth person had the prime Philly sandwich and said it was great. We loved the coleslaw and the salt & vinegar fries. The server brought a hot fudge sundae to the birthday boy to top off the celebration. We want to go back when the patio opens overlooking the river.

Prior Lake, Minnesota
“Good Atmosphere”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

I ate inside because it was fairly windy out. Nice selection on the menu, along with discounted "Happy Hour" prices on certain items. Good food at decent prices. The staff was friendly. I would definitely consider eating here again if I was in Hudson again.

• Visited April 2014
Hudson, Wisconsin, USA
“Best deck with a view!”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Pier 500 is the place to be in the summer in Hudson. The large deck has great views of the St. Croix river and an outdoor bar. But get there early, it can get crowded.

• Visited April 2014