“Excellent, unique menu!”
Review of Pier 500

Pier 500
Reserve with OpenTable
Pier 500 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 96 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: We are a gathering place for friends and family, essence of hospitality in casual, comfortable surroundings. We create made from scratch dishes and cocktails with an incredible view of the Saint Croix River from being seated either inside our beautiful restaurant with the wood-fired rotisserie or outside on our patio with a full service bar.
Altoona, Wisconsin
“Excellent, unique menu!”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

My husband and I had lunch here and absolutely loved it! The menu had a great selection, which made it hard to choose what to get;) the chicken wild rice soup was outstanding, and the lobster grilled cheese was to die for. Loved the fireplace and the whole ambiance of the restaurant. Can't wait to come back here again to try more off the menu:)

1 Thank maccharlie

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Arlington Heights, Illinois
“Great food, casual atmosphere”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Had dinner with family the last weekend in October. The staff was very attentive to our needs. The food was excellent. We had the ahi tuna poke, the lingonberry teriyaki tuna and walleye cakes appetizers. All very fresh, all very flavorful. I went with the prime rib Philly sandwich, and a cup of the tomato basil soup. I was very full from it all, which is a good thing! My family had the blackened salmon, the Mediterranean angel hair pasta and the filet. Everyone raved about their meals.

Fargo, North Dakota
“Great atmosphere and view!”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

My husband and I went here last summer on a trip through Wisconsin. It was packed when we got there and we soon found out why. They have an outstanding happy hour. We had great walleye cheeks and fondue for next to nothing. The view from the deck is beautiful and we went for a nice walk on the pier across the street after dinner. We decided to give it another try this fall and took our daughter there for lunch. Again, we had wonderful food, good service, and great atmosphere. The sandwiches are huge! Hudson is a bit limited for restaurant choices, but this one is a winner. If you are in the cities and are going on a Wisconsin beer run, I would highly suggest a side trip here!

2 Thank Luvndbison
Atlanta
“Great food - great value!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I had lunch at Pier 500 last week and just loved it! The bloody Mary was one of the best I have ever had. I had a cup of wild rice soup which was delicious. I had a half Reuben which was large enough to be a whole sandwich and also delicious. I cannot believe how inexpensive this place is for the value. I usually eat in Stillwater when visiting family in MSP, but I know I will want to hit this place again on my next visit.

1 Thank mjatl
Hudson, Wisconsin
“Great location, ambience, food, and Bloody Marys!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

The city of Hudson is located on the scenic St. Croix River, and if you're looking to dine on the river, this is your only option. But the location is just one of the perks of this restaurant!

The food is delicious...and the portions are huge! If you're looking for a small dinner salad to accompany your meal, you'll be going home with a doggie bag or two.

When the weather is cooperative, sit outside to dine or just to have a few cocktails. The Bloody Mary, with the Pier's homemade pickles, is a favorite.

Visited October 2012