“Great Wood Oven Pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We needed a place that served an early dinner (about 4: 30 Pm) because I was due at a class. So, we stopped in Brick's, knowing that Neopolitian pizza is a long-time favorite. Brick's didn't disappoint on either issue. The service was friendly and fast. A wide variety of toppings is offered on their menu, and the pizza comes out with that fabulous thin crust that only comes from a wood-burning oven. The toppings and the crust are first quality. This place is nicely decorated and kept clean. It's inviting. We were able to get dinner served and eaten in time for my class, and would come back for more again and again. Parking is street parking only, and the restaurant is on the main street in Hudson, WI. I would recommend Brick's any time.

1  Thank Lynn J

Reviewed March 18, 2013

For the last year almost 2 have been going here once every week for lunch, we never leave without spending a minimum 30 dollars, and always order the same thing. Well I decided to switch it up and try something new, so I did. A side salad came right before my meal and I noticed they had dumped vinaigrette on it, I don't eat vinaigrette, now does my husband, so I had asked the server if I could have a new salad and that I didn't realize it had dressing on it, now this is the same waitress that always serves us. She informed me that yes it came with dressing, and if I wanted to buy a new salad I could but that it wasn't cost effective for them to throw it..... REALLY so the 10 cents you spent on that salad is worth more than the 30 plus bucks we spend there once a week. Hmmmm I think not. So for this reason alone we won't be returning.

1  Thank Kristin D
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Brick's serves neapolitan pizzas, sandwiches, salads, and desserts. The food is top-notch. While the menu includes a wide variety of options for your pizza, they are willing to create a pizza to meet your wishes. Our favorite is the Bella, which has prosciutto, pine nuts, red onion, and asparagus with a creamy red sauce. Fantastic! And you don't want to miss the gorgonzola salad. The atmosphere is contemporary and casual. It's a small restaurant, but unless you go during the prime time on a Friday evening, you can usually get right in. The people there are very friendly, and if you return (and you will), they likely will remember you.

1  Thank julie k
Reviewed October 9, 2012

OK maybe it's a bit noisy, but the neapolitan pizzas are spot on and the salads are worth the visit.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

My wife and I love this place, they have the best authentic pizza's we've found (unlike my past review on Punch Pizza.....no comparison here). Brick's has several options for you to choose from and a good wine list.....you really can't go wrong with Brick's.

My only concern with Brick's is that I'm worried they won't be around too long....it seems to die off quite early in the night, or its always dead when we come by, as compared to other restaurants in Hudson which isnt a bad thing for consumers (we've never had to wait for a table) but it could be for business. I really hope they figure out a way to fill this place, we love them and don't want them to leave!

1  Thank LfeisGood