“Good Food, Friendly Service”
Review of Dragon Pearl

Dragon Pearl
Ranked #30 of 98 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Good Asian food, eat in or take-out. Fed a family of five with four entrees and had left-overs. Recommend sesame chicken, sweet & sour pork, and their fried rice.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Very basic asian fare. The people that run it are very nice but the food is nothing to write home about. Not a repeat for me.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

We stopped at the Dragon Pearl for dinner with our kids because they said they had wanted to stop before, but never got around to it. The interior reminded us of a Chinese place we often ate at in Central MN. Pretty sparse on decor, but we think that is overrated if the food is good.

We were quickly greeted, given beverages and our orders taken soon thereafter. The cream cheese wontons arrived quickly and were hot and tasty. We'll get those again. Not such a fan of the egg rolls, though. We each ordered a different item and shared. Chicken Lo Mein, Chow Mein, Hot & Spicy Szechuan Chicken were all really fresh and tasty. The heat was a nice, slow buildup over a few minutes. Awesome!

We'll be back! Saw the Sesame Chicken go by and it looked to be my next attempt!

Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

We had the Mongolian beef, sesame chicken and cream cheese wontons, alittle pricey but everything was very good and left there full and content, totally recommend this restaurant

Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

We didn't eat in, we took home take out. The boys ordered the chicken Lo Mein, which was very fresh tasting with white meat chicken and flavorful sauce. I had an order of the egg rolls which honestly I couldn't finish once I bit into a piece of bone and some "nasty bits" of cartilage. The cream cheese wontons were tasty and I like the unique shape almost like a Pierogi. The fried rice was PHENOMENAL. My hubby ordered the Orange Peel Chicken which could have been better if the breading on it wasn't soggy from the sauce. All in all decent but somewhat inconsistent in it's dishes as far as quality. I will reevaluate once I try more from the menu.