“Good food, fast service and huge portions”
Review of Dragon Pearl

Dragon Pearl
Ranked #36 of 93 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: Chinese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Good food, fast service and huge portions”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

We stopped at the Dragon Pearl for dinner with our kids because they said they had wanted to stop before, but never got around to it. The interior reminded us of a Chinese place we often ate at in Central MN. Pretty sparse on decor, but we think that is overrated if the food is good.

We were quickly greeted, given beverages and our orders taken soon thereafter. The cream cheese wontons arrived quickly and were hot and tasty. We'll get those again. Not such a fan of the egg rolls, though. We each ordered a different item and shared. Chicken Lo Mein, Chow Mein, Hot & Spicy Szechuan Chicken were all really fresh and tasty. The heat was a nice, slow buildup over a few minutes. Awesome!

We'll be back! Saw the Sesame Chicken go by and it looked to be my next attempt!

• Visited May 2014

Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
“Very good food, very filling”
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

We had the Mongolian beef, sesame chicken and cream cheese wontons, alittle pricey but everything was very good and left there full and content, totally recommend this restaurant

Hudson, Wisconsin
“Decent but not OUTstanding.”
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

We didn't eat in, we took home take out. The boys ordered the chicken Lo Mein, which was very fresh tasting with white meat chicken and flavorful sauce. I had an order of the egg rolls which honestly I couldn't finish once I bit into a piece of bone and some "nasty bits" of cartilage. The cream cheese wontons were tasty and I like the unique shape almost like a Pierogi. The fried rice was PHENOMENAL. My hubby ordered the Orange Peel Chicken which could have been better if the breading on it wasn't soggy from the sauce. All in all decent but somewhat inconsistent in it's dishes as far as quality. I will reevaluate once I try more from the menu.

Hudson, Wisconsin
“Chinese buffet - need I say more?”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

If you're in it for quantity over quality, this is your place. # of items on a buffet is not how I quantify my eating experience, but the food was hot and refreshed when we went.

Visited August 2013
Hudson, Wisconsin
“Great fast Chinese food, lack luster atmosphere.”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Our family frequents this restaurant at least once a month and love the food. It's not cheap but it is delicious. The restaurant really could use a facelift.

Visited August 2013