“Always good food”

Ranked #7 of 97 Restaurants in Hudson
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Love their fried asparagus and portobello mushroom appetizers! We've been here many times and the food is always good. We love the atmosphere of the old post office.

Reviewed August 31, 2014

We enjoyed lunch at this old post office that was converted to a restaurant in 2012. The renovation keeps this historical site true to its roots and has some fun iconic memorabilia. The food is average but the service was outstanding and the Sunday bloody mary special for $3 was terrific. The outdoor patio is charming.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

I'm a regular at The Postmark Grille here in Hudson and I have nothing but good words for it. Time and time again I experience outstanding customer service. Never a bad experience. The meals are priced very reasonably and you always get a hearty portion size. The hot chips are to die for, and one of my favorites is the Jack Daniel's Chicken Sandwich. Ana is one of my favorite servers as she always makes us feel welcome. Definitely recommend this place. Perfect for a lunch or a date night!

Reviewed August 1, 2014

The grilled veggie sandwich was delicious, as were the homemade chips. I would definitely go back for the same food. My friend ordered the grilled chicken salad and thought it was very good. House made honey-mustard dressing superb. Servings are plentiful, service very friendly and ambiance enjoyable. I am a big fan of re-purposed historical buildings. This former post office renovation is very well done, with comfortable seating and decorated with post office memorabilia and historic photos.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Remember to order nothing to drink but ice water with extra lemons. I got charged $11.75 for a half-filled watered down martini. After I removed the olives, the glass was nearly empty without even taking a sip. Who puts ice in a martini? Food isn't bad though.