“Good for what it is.”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Hudson, Wisconsin
“Good for what it is.”
Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

This is a bar and grill, the food is better than most but hardly elevated. I may be going a little hard on this place but that's because it should be better. It has lots going for it, the use of the old Post Office (hence the name) lends itself well to your dining atmosphere and the location just off the main downtown strip is ideal. The menu is robust but the execution fell short, still a place worth checking out just don't get your hopes too high.

St. Paul, Minnesota, United States
“Perfect place for everyone!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I heard about the Postmark Grille and decided to give it a try with a few friends. We arrived at the restaurant and were greeted immediately by a very pleasant hostess. It was pretty busy but we were seated on the spot. Our waitress was very friendly and took our drink orders right away.
The menu had a wide variety of options. I am a vegetarian which limits my options at most restaurants. The Postmark Grille had plenty of vegetarian options and I decided on the grilled vegetable sandwich and french fries. BEST veggie sandwich I have ever had. Everyone I was with was happy with their food choice as well (Chicken wrap, and steak).
The restaurant itself had a very relaxing environment and I will most DEFINITELY be returning sometime soon. FYI: I live about 40 minutes away and the Postmark Grille is worth the drive!

Hudson, Wisconsin
“Good food, excellent service”
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Our first visit started off sort of iffy on the service part. We sat at the bar and when doing so we like to interact with fellow hudsonites and bar staff. At first the bartender seemed a bit distracted and short but it quickly turned around and after being served some ice cold American sky beers and our food very promptly we decided to stay and hang out. Try the Brooklyn sandwich with homemade potato chips or the blueberry spinach salad with bacon vinaigrette ! Yum! The second time we came with our 3 sons and had great food and impeccable service where the server anticipated our needs and silently refilled beverages. Great place!

Saint Paul, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love, love, loved it!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Visited the Postmark Grill in Hudson, WI last night because a friend told me about a new restaurant opening. I could not have been more pleased with the entire experience. The environment, a remodeled post office, was unique, inviting, and warm. I was commenting on a bar made out of pennies when the attractive bartender/manager (who looks just like Evan Lysacek the olympic ice skater) told me HE was the one who made the whole thing. This place has so many unique personal touches that you would not find at your average chain restaurant. Also, I cannot forget to say..the service was impeccable. Waitress was polite, thorough, efficient, timely, and personable. I will be returning no doubt.

1 Thank Harriet_Guildentsern
Hudson, WI
“I Wish It Was Better”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

This long awaited restaurant should be a lot better than it is. The bar is great with a really welcoming ambiance and an interesting wine list. The dining space is comfortable and pretty without being lavish. The food is another story. It is at best uneven. The pasta dishes are largely flavorless. The pizza is extraordinary, probably the second best in town. Service is fast and friendly. The staff is clearly well trained.
I'm rooting for this place but they got to improve the seasonings or business will suffer after the newest wears off.