“Decent food, medicore service”
Review of Fiesta Loca

Fiesta Loca
Ranked #34 of 98 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Off I 94 near all the shopping of Hudson, I tried this place while on my way to Minnesota. Menu is very large with every imaginable combo of beef, shrimp and pork with rice and beans. The place was crowded with what seemed like locals. Food was fair to good. Chips brought to table were stale. Portions were large (but I believe small portions are illegal in the State of Wisconsin). Beans tasted bland and covered with boring cheese. I had a shrimp sautéed with veggies in a spicy sauce, but it was mainly onions and shrimp. Dish came with cold stiff corn tortillas. My dining partner fared better. He had a carne asada burrito which was big and meat was very tasty. My main issue was poor service. Local teenagers flitting about serving food but forgetting drink refills, checking on how the food was and bringing the check. There's lots of dining options in the area--look elsewhere.

There are newer reviews for Fiesta Loca

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Stopped here a few times based on reading some of the reviews thought it would be a great place... not so much... I've traveled to Mexico and the SW USA so I like good Mexican food but this place doesn't seem to deliver for me. It is better than Taco Bell or Taco Johns, but is that really saying much???

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I usually do my best to look at the positive but this place is ridiculous. Their drinks were almost hot even though over ice, they have no bar its all stored in the back room. Food was weird in color and soggy. I will never go here again!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I have been to both locations in Hudson and Osceola Wi. I prefer Osceola as it is in a small historic downtown location. There is enough on the menu to keep you coming back over and over! literally 100+ items. Drinks are great.

1  Thank Jeff R
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I have eaten here many times and I feel it's the best Mexican style food in town. Reasonable prices, fast service, and friendly staff. I'll be back!

1  Thank Jan C