“Mmmmmmmmole!”

Fiesta Loca
Ranked #34 of 98 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We have been looking for a good Mexican restaurant on the east side of the Twin Cities, and we had to cross the border, but we think we've found it.

Very good food -- I had the chicken mole enchiladas (wonderful mole), my husband cheese enchiladas covered in pork in verde sauce (he said it was delicious), and our daughter a chimichanga. We were all in the "lick your plate" club.

Very reasonably priced margaritas, not watered down as so many we have found. Great wait staff. We will be back!

1  Thank not-naturally-red
There are newer reviews for Fiesta Loca

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Great food. Friendly fast service. Reasonable prices. I have eaten here many times and look forward to many more visits.

1  Thank Gordon A
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

The wife and I ate bear for dinner. Both meals were good and service was excellent. Very friendly atmosphere and staff. We will definitely be returning.

1  Thank Christopher G
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Returned for lunch today at Fiesta Loca and ordered one of their lunch specials the Chimichanga! The chicken was so flavorless I thought they got it out of a can! Also noticed the prices seemed to be going up for a small place in a strip mall with no view other than a parking lot. If you scraped the refried beans together into a pile they spattered on your plate they might of added up to two tablespoons! For the person who placed this restaurant on tripadvisor at first, I am shocked and disappointed to write this bad review! I thought some of my first attempts at Mexican cooking some 30 years ago were better than this and I am a gringo!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

This is a wonderful little Mexican restaurant--the best we've found in the whole area. It is family owned and operated and the owners are friendly. Service is quick and well-organized but this is not fast food! We especially love the seafood tacos and enchiladas but everything we've tried has been fantastic.

1  Thank aging1