“Pleasantly Surprised”

Good for: Families with children
Hudson, Wisconsin
“Pleasantly Surprised”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

We stopped in here and expected it to be a more fast-food type of Mexican joint. While this is probably the case, the food is actually really good. We love getting the chips and guac and the enchiladas are outstanding, as well as all of the tacos.

There are 2 or 3 Mexican joints like this in Hudson now.....I thought I heard they were formerly connected, or these folks worked at another one, but I think you'll find similarities at a few of them at least....but this one is a good stop.

Visited August 2012

New Richmond, Wisconsin
“Just okay”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stopped here for lunch last week. The atmosphere is really relaxed,comfortable, clean and friendly. We had chimis, burritos, and fajitas. The food was hot and portions were good sized, but lacking flavor. We left feeling like it was fine, but we really didn't care if we returned or not....

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Cronicktravel
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Good food and A LOT of it!”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We visit here about once a month- it's my favorite restaurant in Hudson!!
The wait staff has always been very nice, the service is fast and the portions are big enough for leftovers - if you are disciplined enough!
I yet have to order something other than my "usual". The Burrito with the shredded beef. YUM!!

• Visited December 2012
Hudson, Wisconsin
“Great Value - Great Food and Local Owners”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Food is fast, well priced and very tasty. I like the fact that the owners are there everyday and they are part of the service! Order the queso to go with the chips - it's great and at about $8 for lunch with a drink - I'll take it over fast food any day.

They do have a full bar but I have yet to be there for dinner - normally just a quick business lunch or meeting with friends over lunch. Definately recomend.

• Visited December 2012
Anoka, Minnesota
“Awesome Fish Tacos!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

Best I have had anywhere in the midwest! Great service, atmosphere, and price. Highly reccomend! Excellent happy hour drink specials. New location looks great!

Been to Fiesta Loca? Share your experiences!