“Clean and Friendly”

Cuisines: American
Rhinelander, Wisconsin
“Clean and Friendly”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Even tho we arrived very close to closing time the staff was still very friendly. Food was good. Restaurant was in very convient location to our hotel. Service was fast and quality of food was good.

Visited April 2013

Hudson, Wisconsin
“Great service and food!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We usually don't like chain restaurants, but the Hudson, WI location of BWW has won us over- having consistently great service, and since it opened a few years ago itvhas never disappointed. They seem to bend over backward to make sure you are happy. The food is really good, and there is such a large variety of it, there is something for everyone. If you are ever in town, go here!

• Visited April 2013
Hudson, Wisconsin
“Always great, but......”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

This location is no different than any others, BW3's is a great place for sporting events, beers, and some wings....basically a guy's heaven!

My only comment would actually be for corporate I suppose, but its hit or miss on the wings. Some days they come out freshly spun and full of sauce, and some days they look like they were thrown in the sauce bucket but there was hardly any sauce left.....they're not coated at all.....which is majorly annoying. Also, it seems the wing quality is going downhill, at least from 10 years ago when they were large; today, they are skimpy and tiny wings with hardly any meat on them, a sign of the almighty dollar and profit making its presence known I suppose.

Visited August 2012
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Good Wing Spot”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Went here for wings on Boneless Thursday. I ordered a small order of Wild wings and a Caesar salad. The salad was big but the chicken in it tasted like something out of a can. My wings were good, the salad dressing had a bit of a bite to it, which was fine by me but a bit too much for my dear husband. The waitress was great! She was very attentive and was frequently checking on us.

• Visited January 2013
New Richmond, Wisconsin
“Not what we expected.”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We stopped at this restaurant on a Sunday night after a movie. Not much of our order was right. I wanted to try one of their new flat bread pizzas. The Thai Curry Chicken sounded good and something different for a change. What I got was the Caribbean BBQ. Not having had that or eaten at a Wild Wings very often it took me a while realize I had received the wrong dish. My partner ordered a side salad with his wings but got a Garden Salad. For those who have not been there it is twice the size and over twice the price. Again, it took us a while to realize the wrong items had been served. When the server finally did come around amends were offered and the bill reduced but it still leaves you with a bad impression. I know these things happen and people have bad days, but it does leave you with a bad impression that is hard to shake. We will give it another try even though sports restaurants are not our first choice.

• Visited September 2012