“Lots of room, wifi spotty”

Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Hudson
Reviewed May 9, 2014

I stayed three days only at this hotel. Service was very good, the staff were friendly and helpful. The price can't be beat. Breakfast buffet was bare bones but they had coffee and fruit, as well as a few other things. The rooms are a bit dates but large enough. I was able to stretch out and work from there. The wifi was spotty and that is a big issue for me. I kept getting kicked off.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank David E
Reggieminn, General Manager at Comfort Suites Hudson, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Reviewed April 29, 2014

I travel a lot for work and this was the best bang for my buck I have ever received. Very spacious, clean, and updated and the rate was incredible. Steve at the front desk was great, he even put me on some excellent Chinese food. I will be looking forward to staying here any time I am passing through the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reggieminn, Manager at Comfort Suites Hudson, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Thank you for all the feed back I will pass this onto the staff they always appreciate the guest feedback.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

This by far, is the best hotel that we have ever stayed at in our 60 years of marriage, and 40 years while traveling with my job. Very reasonably priced and everything was immaculately clean. Ashely, at the front desk was very accommodating, patient and friendly; as well as the other members of the staff that we met during our stay. We could not find a single thing about this hotel that would be of a negative nature ,(as I actually search for something, like mold or crud in the bathroom corners), and everything worked, no light bulbs out or missing, no dirty coffee pots or noisy refrigerator or heater fans! The breakfast was wonderful; and we noted that as others finished eating and left the dining room there was a friendly staff member there ready to wipe the table clean and was also very efficient in maintaining the items on the breakfast bar.
And talk about quiet! My wife is a very light sleeper and seldom gets a good nights rest while staying in a hotel, but here at this Comfort Suites she slept all night and woke well rested and ready to go; (and the choice of pillows, well that is another plus to our positive experience). The hotel is extremely quiet and conveniently located to nearby restaurants.
Our thanks to the entire staff of this facility for making our stay so pleasant and memorable.
"Best ever" and we definitely would recommend staying here.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bob R
Reggieminn, General Manager at Comfort Suites Hudson, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. I always appreciate the great work my staff does and I will pass your comments onto the staff they love seeing the positive feedback.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

We were up in Hudson for a hockey tournament. We have stayed in many hotels over the past 10+ years of traveling with our kids sports teams and I have to say I was very impressed this entire weekend. The hotel was a very reasonable price for what you got. The hotel was clean and the staff was just wonderful! The breakfast was nice and fresh and you had a good choice of breakfast foods. There were a couple of different hockey teams and you couldn't tell at all, things were well managed and everything ran smoothly. Very enjoyable weekend!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Sarah T
Reggieminn, Manager at Comfort Suites Hudson, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. I appreciate you writing the review I will share this with the staff.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

We just stayed at the Comfort Suites in Hudson, WI, and had a great time! It is a very nice hotel, recently remodeled, I believe. The staff was very friendly & helpful. We brought our 2 Grandchildren for a little get-away, and they loved the pool. As far as I could tell - the only thing missing about the whole place, is a hot tub! That would have been a nice addition to our fun little visit! Overall - it is a great place, and I would recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Spent the night at this hotel this weekend. Ashley the Front desk agent was prompt, welcoming and very friendly, thank you Ashley.
The hotel is immaculate and in such a quiet convenient location.
We took our baby swimming and the pool was very clean and comfortable.
At breakfast we were happy to see Blueberry as an addition to the Belgian waffle flavors :) in general the breakfast offered was plenty and fresh.
Gayle was very friendly in the breakfast area & even offered & disinfected a highchair for our baby! Thank you Gayle!
In a world where customer service has begin to diminish, we are very thankful for the service, cleanliness and overall comfort we experienced.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reggieminn, General Manager at Comfort Suites Hudson, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

I will be passing your comments onto the staff they always enjoy the positive feedback.
We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

The room was a double queen. 4 pillows each bed. Linen was clean and in good condition. I could not find any areas in the room that needed attention. The building is away from the primary traffic areas so road noise was not an issue. The price was a little high but it was worth it.
The breakfast started at 7am and offered hot and cold item. All items were fresh.

Some shopping nearby and food nearby if you go out.

Room Tip: East side of building 206 was nice