Let's start with the highlights.
* The hotel is so new that the stairwells still have that paint and drywall mud smell.
* There is plenty of parking.
* The rooms were clean.
* There was a fridge, coffee maker, and microwave in each room.
* There was a thoughtfully designed USB charging station above the desk in the room.
Then we get to the lowlights:
* The staff are never at the front desk. When they appear their response is always, "I was just here. You must have arrived just after I went in the back room." I thought it was just bad timing on my part until I observed the same situation with two other people.
* The staff are only superficially friendly. Do what you're told, when you're told, and you'll never discover this. Ask a simple question about the registration process and you might get to see the other side.
* The pink mystery meat sausage at breakfast is, without doubt, the worst item I've ever had the unfortunate luck to try at a hotel breakfast buffet. My wife couldn't even chew or swallow it; she spit it back out into a napkin. What is it? Turkey? Chicken? Why is it pink? Why would you put something with that unappetizing taste, smell, and look on a hotel buffet?
* The rooms are a suite in marketing name only. If the room is ten feet wide, the "divider" between the beds and the sitting area is three feet wide. According to my dictionary a suite is "a set of rooms designated for one person's or family's use or for a particular purpose." Rooms, plural. This is just one room with an unusual growth coming out of one wall.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Suites Hudson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.