“Slider Unstoppable!”

Cuisines: American, Mexican, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

The most amazing beef tenderloin sliders. Blue cheese, caramelized onions, perfectly cooked tenderloin on a potatoe bun. PERFECT EVERY TIME! But the ads incorporated into the table tops is tacky. I didnt come to this amazing restaurant to read local ads. Get rid of them. Who cares.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

My daughter and I went on a little outing and she wanted to take me for lunch , told her I was wishing for a hamburger, and she took me to the Agave Kitchen in Hudson. EXCELLENT Best Burger I ever ate.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

We love this place on Sundays .. Great burgers and south western dishes. The portions a huge so you and a friend can share a dish and an or devour and have plenty to eat. The staff is friendly and the atmosphere is welcoming. I recommend this place.

1  Thank carlosi2
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Great atmosphere. Prices seemed reasonable. The solmon was to die for!! I also had a salad with a "house sauce". It was great. Go upstairs, easier to get seated. I will be back.

1  Thank J D
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The food is excellent as well as the variety. They offer smaller portions at a cheaper price which is nice when your only having a drink with a friend and want an appetizer (I love the cowboy bites!!). The service is always right on and the staff is friendly. Some dishes are a bit high in price but Agave has a terrific happy hour menu if you get there before 5!

Been to Agave Kitchen? Share your experiences!