“My experience poor”

Cuisines: American, Mexican, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 1, 2012

The place was packed, tables too close. The food was tasty; however, something that they used (liquid smoke or seasoning) gave me horrible stomach upset. My friends did enjoy the food and had no complaints.

2  Thank elisa b
There are newer reviews for Agave Kitchen

Reviewed October 9, 2012

The place made me feel out of place. The food was just so-so. I went away feeling that I spent too much and received too little in flavor and atmosphere.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

We stopped for lunch on a day when many people were in town for a festival. The announcement board on the side of the restaurant was advertising the festival. The restaurant was woefully understaffed, so the kitchen was backed up...and we waited over an hour from ordering to getting our burgers. Although the server kept assuring us the food was coming, and it would be worth the wait, it was his assertion that the restaurant was short-staffed on this Saturday because they didn't know about the festival that indicated either management was dishonest or incompetent. The food was good, but certainly not worth the frustrating wait. There are enough other burger places within a block or two, and I'd head to one of those.

1  Thank 298DickZ
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Great atmosphere and amazing food in this fun little place on the main drag. My husband and I did a restaurant search and ended up here on the elusive date night. There was a 45 minute wait for a table Di we went upstairs to wait at the bar. Loved it so much up there we decided to dine there. Fun, upbeat atmosphere with several tv's with games on (husband loved that). We decided to order a couple things to share. Salad - soooo good, steak tacos YUM! Next time I think we need to try the nachos - they seriously looked like they were to die for! They say, "see you tomorrow" when you leave...don't think we didn't consider it!
;-)

Reviewed September 19, 2012

We stopped at Agave Kitchen this past weekend and it was quite crowded and loud. We were able to grab a table at the window, so had excellent people watching view there. We ordered margaritas, which were very good, and chips and salsa/dip. We chose 2 sauces, the roasted tomato and Laredo, which was recommended by the waitress. The roasted tomato salsa was bland and much like a bottled salsa from the grocery store and the Laredo was simply a Ranch salad dressing I believe....just like Kraft. We were unimpressed, so finished our drinks and decided to find another place for dinner. Since we do enjoy Mexican food, I think we may try it again when in the area and have a meal, so we can fairly judge it.