“Consistently inconsistent.”

Description: (715) 377-0004
New Richmond, Wisconsin
“Consistently inconsistent.”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

We stop here on weekends for lunch while running errands. We like the food and the staff are friendly. We have found them to be consistently inconsistent with the service. They always seem to be in a hurry. This time I ordered the soup and sandwich combo lunch, tomato basil soup and a BLT. We got the soup right away but it took a long time to get the sandwich. It wasn't very busy either so the kitchen being swamped was not the issue. I was ready to cancel the sandwich but it finally arrived. Other times when we have been there we received our food promptly. The Key's in the cities are better.

• Visited December 2013
3 Thank bearpawqs

“Great Food”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We love Keys Cafe! The staff is always friendly and the food is great! This is by far one of my favorite places to eat.

• Visited September 2013
“Great Breakfast!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

We have been to Key's in Hudson a good 4-5 times now and are always pleased with the portions, quality, and service we receive. Their pancakes are the size of a plate, so beware!

• Visited September 2013
Wisconsin
“Stick with the entree's”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Breakfast is good. Atmosphere feels like a strip mall. Sandwiches are good. Atmosphere is still a strip mall. Bakery items? Overpriced and I have found better in the grocery store.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank agavegirl59
Hudson, Wisconsin
“Keys Cafe - Good Food at a Reasonable Price”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Whenever I'm looking for a quick bite to eat in Hudson, I like to head to Keys Cafe. They have good food at a reasonable price. My family typically orders their burgers or sandwiches like the BLT but I usually eat their soups. They serve the large bowl of soup with a plateful of homemade bread and a cup of whipped butter which I adore. The Chili, White Chicken Chili, Turkey Dumpling (I think that's the name) are all excellent. My daughter loves their Chicken Wild Rice Soup, too. Their servings are very generous. In fact, I frequenly split the Soup/Sandwich combo with one of my children and they throw in a huge cookie with that meal that we split for dessert!

I'd be remiss if I didn't mention their excellent breakfasts. Their omelets are huge and their smaller plate of toast, an egg and hash browns just right if you're not that hungry.

Their bakery is phenomenal. We've ordered their sheet cakes for my daughter's graduation and also my mom's 80th birthday party. Everyone LOVED the cake! Sooo good!

In a hurry-up world of fast food, it's nice to have a restaurant that cooks items from scratch and doesn't charge an arm and a leg for it.

• Visited February 2013