“Always a hearty family meal”
Review of Keys Cafe

Keys Cafe
Ranked #46 of 97 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: American
Description: (715) 377-0004
Description: (715) 377-0004
Reviewed September 23, 2012

My family and I were considering where to go for dinner after a movie in Hudson, Wisconsin. It was a Saturday night, which is always a popular night for the restaurants in this western Wisconsin river town. We were three adults and two teenagers looking for a casual atmosphere, good value, and a hearty meal. We wisely went to the Keys Café & Bakery. We have been enjoying the Keys restaurants, now nine, around the Twin Cities for almost all of the forty years they have been operating. It was not crowded and even though it was dinnertime, breakfast was available, which two of us had. Myself, I always have the turkey or pork chop dinner with dressing, potatoes and gravy, in addition to a small salad to start. Our entrees filled us up, so we didn’t have room for desert, but we did bring home a jar of their homemade strawberry jam.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Key's is a predictable and decent option for breakfast (thats all we've ever eaten here). It seems like one of the more commercialized operations in Hudson, like a Perkins, but not quite as 'corporate' if that makes sense. I would recommend anyone to give them a try, the food is good, but in my opinion Hudson has better options depending on what you're looking for.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

Large portions and great homestyle food make this a hearty and tasty place to eat.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

I can see how some would live this place. I would much prefer to eat here than at a chain. Great family place with very good bakery items. Bring an empty stomach. I don't eat here too much as I prefer healthier options.

Reviewed March 26, 2012

I've eaten at other Key's Cafes and this one just doesn't stack up. Makes me sad cuz I was so happy when I moved to Hudson and found out we have a Keys Cafe - they claim that all the food is made from scratch. That cannot be the case...sersly. not a chance

2  Thank lkhughes

Been to Keys Cafe? Share your experiences!