“Great spot in Hudson, WI”

The Nova Restaurant & Wine Bar
Ranked #16 of 98 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

This was our first visit to the Nova. How charming and quaint. In the winter it's a warm cozy atmosphere. The menu has a nice variety in food and flavor. The wine list is plentiful and detailed. I had meatloaf while my wife enjoyed the Halibut. Both were wonderful. The meatloaf has a bit of a different style but nice nevertheless. On this Saturday night there was a solo guitarist. A nice accompaniment to the meal. Worth a trip from the Twin Cities.

winegigi, Owner at The Nova Restaurant & Wine Bar, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are a family owned business and want everyone who visits to feel comfortable and happy. We look forward to your visiting us again!

There are newer reviews for The Nova Restaurant & Wine Bar

Reviewed January 12, 2013

We stopped in for a glass of wine with some friends- it was a really neat atmosphere with a lot of decorations to look at. We ordered a wine sampler. Unfortunately we didn't try any food, since we had just come from dinner. Will love to try this place again!

We are very happy you enjoyed your stop here! I hope the next time you will get a chance to eat. We do our best to make everyone feel at home and so glad you felt that way!

Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

Artichoke Dip-It is a top-notch app. Love the Dirty Burger. The servers are knowledgeable of food and wine. The atmosphere is cozy and casual or upscale, depending on what you want it to be.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

This is one of the best places in Hudson for great food and fine wine. The decor is eclectic, the service is great, and the ambiance is wonderful!

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Dined by candlelight on the outdoor patio last night. It was cozy, romantic and the background music was wonderful for dining. Our server was super attentive and strategically seated us so we could enjoy our privacy. He was knowledgeable about the beers on tap and made a great recommendation. I ordered the Georgie Porgie & it was outstanding! Great combination of flavors and the fingerling potatoes were amazing with just the right amount of sea salt. My hubby loved the Madeira Chicken & said he'd order it again. When I asked for decaf coffee they brewed a FRESH pot just for me! If not for the flat patio cushions and uneven table, I'd give our experience last night 5 stars. This place is a hidden jem and I can't wait to go back!!!!!