“One of our new faves”

Shanghai Bistro
Ranked #67 of 99 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Has a page on Facebook.
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Since moving to Hudson a year ago, this is now one of our favorite places to eat. the food is really good and it's always crowded - usually a good sign!

1  Thank lkhughes

Reviewed March 19, 2012

Our server, Jana, told us it was a busy night with call in orders and that our sushi would take a half hour. Well, a hour and a half later we had to ask where our food was. We got alot of excuses and no discount!

Reviewed February 14, 2012

I ordered the gung po chicken to eat in and the cashew chicken to go (off the lunch menu) Both meals came with fried rice and soup. the egg drop soup was very good. But the gung po chicken smelled like urine. The fried rice was nothing special. It just looked like white rice with a slight tinge of beige. No vegetables or egg were visible.

When I got my cashew chicken to go, It looked identical to the gung-po chicken and had the same bad urine smell to it. The vegetables in it were few and appeared to be canned. It was the worst chinese food I have ever had.

Reviewed September 17, 2011

My husband and I have been to Shanghai Bistro several times now. We always sit at the sushi bar and are always impressed with the great service and fantastic sushi. Don't be misled by the former Country Kitchen exterior; they have done a great job with the interior and often have live music on weekend evenings.

Reviewed February 19, 2011

Great food and huge servings. I like the strange flavor chicken the best. We always get our food to go and there is always leftovers for about three more times. We usually get take out from this place about 2-3 times a month. I'm excited to hear that they might be opening in Stillwater and looking forward to them opening in St. Paul.