“Hideaway in Hudson!”

San Pedro Cafe
Ranked #2 of 98 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: San Pedro Café is a Caribbean-themed restaurant and bar sharing the flavors, culture, and pleasures of the Caribbean Sea with residents and visitors of Hudson, Wisconsin. Nestled along the historic main street district of Hudson, the San Pedro Café invites you to experience life on island time. Caribbean-themed, culinary focused with an emphasis on scratch-cooking. The heart of our kitchen is our large wood-fired oven used to prepare fresh seafood, slow-smoked meats and vegetables, specialty pizzas, and a variety of other culinary delights. The San Pedro Cafe offers a unique experience of island life. With a concept conceived from the town of San Pedro in the island paradise of Ambergris Caye, Belize, the San Pedro Cafe welcomes you to come as you are. Whether you are enjoying our amazing Jalapeño Blood Orange Margarita on our tropical-inspired urban patio, sipping one of our signature Vacation Libations in front of our 100 gallon salt water aquarium, or watching our culinary team from the best-seat-in-the-house pasta bar, our theme of being hospitable and welcoming to all guests shines through. Our team hopes you enjoy your "vacation" at the San Pedro Cafe and we can't wait to see you again.
Reviewed August 23, 2014

Great patio to spend some time eating great food. Ordered the Blackened Atlantic Salmon meal and pork Street Tacos. I would not hesitate to order either again. I especially loved the lemonade, blueberry, mint muddle. Yum! It hit the spot on a hot sunny day. The service was great and the patio was fun. I would definitely cross the river to have another meal.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

My favorite place in Hudson - food, service, atmosphere. Love this place. Fantastic mojitos, ceviche, and chicken nachos.

Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food and great atmosphere. The Habanero chocolate cake is amazing. The waitstaff is super friendly. Fortunately there's a great walk along the river to walk off your food. You will certainly need it. Very reasonable prices for the quality of food.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

I have had the pleasure of visiting on more than one occasion and have been delighted each time. Today for lunch I enjoyed grilled grouper smothered with a medly of peppers, potatoes and more. My companion had tostados suiza- we were not disappointed. As noted above save room for the chocalate habanero torte. It leaves a little hot at the end of a tastey meal.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

At least twice a year my wife and I journey across the St. Croix river from Minnesota to Hudson Wis. to have late breakfast with friends. I like the Juevos Fritos con Tostada plate but they have a large variety of other special dishes. We sat on the Patio which is nice but not particularly scenic. Service is prompt and the food is good. They have a large variety of specialty drinks but since I don't drink alcohol I can't comment on them. Hudson is a nice tourist destination river town. Take in their art stores and other attractions.

1  Thank don m

Been to San Pedro Cafe? Share your experiences!