“The living is GREAT” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Troy Burne

Troy Burne
More attraction details
Owner description: The elevated tees make this Tom Lehman-designed site a driver's course.
Hudson, Wisconsin
96 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 121 helpful votes
“The living is GREAT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2012

I am blessed to live in Troy Burne and I LOVE it! Last year I hosted a golf tournament and then had a catered lunch at my home. It was so much fun that we are doing it again this year. This place is incredibly beautiful, well kept and the neighbors are all so incredibly friendly. We couldn't be happier. Oh, yeah and if you haven't golfed here... you really should, it's so amazing!!

Visited March 2012

Onalaska, Wisconsin
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 121 helpful votes
“World Class Golf at a fair price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2012

I have play several top 10 courses in 2011 and this course is on par with all of those. I played here 20 times last year. Greens were poor early but came back by mid summer.
The tips present a challenge.

Visited September 2011
Minnesota
100 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 125 helpful votes
“Top 5 course in the Twin Cities”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2011

Troy Burne features a great layout; no two holes even resemble each other. It is fair and makes you hit all the clubs in your bag. Multiple sets of tees. The course is always in terrific shape and well taken care of. Pro shop staff and starters are very accomodating.
It is a great round of golf. Fall rates make it more affordable. We play it at least once every year.

Visited September 2011
Long Beach, California
94 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 147 helpful votes
“Pretty Course, Very Tough”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2011

My husband and I belong to a golf club in MN so we thought we would try this course, We both are good golfers but found this course to be extremely difficult due to SO MANY sand traps. The course was in excellent condition, so it was not that. We shot way above our handicaps. Not sure for the money we would play here again, no GPS, no sand on the cart and the course is not very well marked with distance. They don't even have a 150 pole or marking. Carts should have GPS for the price.

Visited October 2011
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Quiet Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2011

Troy Burne is an outstanding golf course! It has five tee boxes and can present challenges for the most avid golfer regardless of handicap. It is a very aesthetically pleasing layout. The staff is courteous, efficient and professional. Considering the design, the condition of the course, and its location, it is fairly priced. I will travel 70 miles to play this course several times each summer. It's well worth the trip! I would rate it in the "Top 10" of Wisconsin.

Visited July 2011

Been to Troy Burne? Share your experiences!