“Pet Friendly and great service”
Review of Super 8 Hudson

Super 8 Hudson
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Hudson
Calgary, Canada
“Pet Friendly and great service”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

My husbnd and I are currently on a road trip (July 2012) We have no choice but to travel with our small dog as we are a military couple who is moving accross the country. We just passed through this town and found super 8. We have never stayed in a motel before as we normally frequent large chains ie:Fairmont, Westin etc

We were pleasently surprised that this location serviced all of our needs for just the one night.

The hotel is kept very clean. The bed was comfortable and the room was spacious.

We did not make a reservation and we were able to get a room without a problem.

Now that we know what to expect from this motel chain we will most likely try it again

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Reviewed June 18, 2012

my husband and i went to mall of america for two days n took our little 5 year old cousin. we did not have a reservation and was able to get a room easily. the hotel was clean and quiet. due to me being a cleaning business owner i have high expectations and did not find anything wrong. the pool was clean and nice to relax in the hot tub. the breakfast was decent also. while checking in we had to put a $50 deposit down because we paid in cash.which we got back and i was able to get a noon check out without having to pay extra. over all this was a great hotel to stay in and was very family friendly. nice and quiet and worth the cheap rates.

Room Tip: great over all
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

New Berlin, Wisconsin
Reviewed March 28, 2012

I am a dr. that travels all over the state of wi. I always try to stay at a nice place that has a good price. The super 8 Hudson Wi to me has a feel of a much more expensive hotel. The lobby, room and service is all very nice and i would stay here again with out a doubt.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Altoona,WI
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Clean and quiet. Was there for several days and the room was kept clean. The pool area was very nice, with a huge hot tub. Did not do the breakfast. Could not hear noise in the other rooms. The staff was very friendly. I did get the AARP rate. I would go back.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed January 19, 2012

I arrived at 9pm without a reservation and asked for a room. the manager refused to give me a AAA discount despite being AAA diamond rated. Room was nice. Arrived at breakfast at 9am (supposed to go untill 10am) and they were out of almost everything, and would not replace or restock breakfast items. For $75 hotel, this was FAR below expectations. Cheaper hotels in Hudson blow this one away

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Alex1010101

Travelers are raving about these Hudson hotels

Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Reviewed October 15, 2011

Ok as per the title, but there was no elevator to second floor, had to carry bags up steps, hard on seniors. Breakfast was minimal at best.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Bayern
Reviewed August 11, 2011

The Hudson Super8 is located right off the I94. It features an indoor swimming pol and hot tub and a free breakfest. Breakfest isn't that great but okay.
The hotel is clean and spacious - make sure you got a room away from the parking lot, these will be the best ones. I also got a good rate for about 67$/night. A little strange that they do not give any more discount if you stay more than 3nights - I am used to this for any other Super8
Staff is very friendly and support you with directions and good places for dining etc.
Close by the Hotel are various Dining places (Buffallo Wild Wings, Green Mill, lots of fast food places...)
Sure I will come back when I will be in Hudson the next time.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business