“Great hotel for the price”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Hudson
La Crosse, Wisconsin
“Great hotel for the price”
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Booked a night here for $58 and was pleased with the room. Nothing spectacular but for $58 it'd be hard to find a nicer hotel. Only problem I had was the water in the shower occasionally changing from hot to cold but that wasn't really a big deal for me.

Will continue to stay here when I'm in the area if the price continues to beat the other hotels in the area.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank David J

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
ynotbloom
Reviewed November 6, 2012

My wife and I were traveling with a companion and 8 teenage girls (6 from Germany!) on a Mall Of America excursion. Hudson was our "base of operations" for two days. We went 2 star mostly for the location and price. It is not what I expected! Staff were very personable and friendly (if you read enough of my reviews, you know that is paramount to me, where ever I stay). Rooms were very nice, comfortable, and clean, free of any insect signs. Bedding was very comfortable. Public areas were clean and inviting. Breakfast was up to par with some 2.5 and a couple of 3.0 star places I have stayed. Only ding I could give would be the milk was very cool (vs COLD), but then we were one of the last ones to Bfast most of the time, and that taken into consideration - everything was more than acceptable. Is located just down the road from gas stations, food shopping mall, and restaurants. The only noise we heard all night were our girls - which was put to sunder with a single "GO TO BED" order from yours truly! The price savings and easy drive to The Cities made this location prefect for our trip. We will most likely be using it again on future Cities Metro area trips.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank ynotbloom
Minnesota
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I have stayed in many hotels across the world and for some reason I was extremely impressed with this one.

Nice location - back away from all the traffic and noise of the major interstate that runs through Hudson.

Friendly staff at check in - nice rooms.

My favorite part of this hotel was that it had a really nice pool area. Huge hot-tub.

Breakfast was great - I really don't have anything bad to say about this hotel which doesn't happen very often.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank SWMN87
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We had a really good stay in this motel. The staff were friendly and helpful, and the room was comfortable and clean, and very reasonable. There is a pool and hot tub adjacent to the lobby, a real treat after a long drive. Hudson is a lovely small town on Lake Mallalieu. It's close to the Twin Cities and a convenient place to stop off the freeway.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Very nice play to stay, clean room, nice pool area, friendly staff, nice location. Everything about this hotel met my expectations, including the price. After a nightmare stay at a motel in New Richmond, Wisconsin, I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Etter7
Allenton, Wisconsin
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We spent 2 nights at the hotel. It was clean and the staff were pleasant, gave us suggestions of places to eat etc.
The breakfast was a bonus, and had a nice selection.
Downside: The weather was hot an we had the air on all night but 1/2 through the night it felt as if the air shut down. We both woke up sweating on both evenings.
It was an odd occurring thing. Over all it was a nice place to stay. We did so much we just needed a place to sleep.
It was quite and away from the hustle bustle of a larger city.

Room Tip: Rooms on the bottom floor is a must.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ShellyB128
Lincoln, Nebraska
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Hotel staff was friendly and helpful but the motel is in need of a face lift. We left the air conditioner in our room on full blast for two days and it just kept the room cool, not cold. The room keys took two or three swipes everytime before the locks would release. Breakfast was bagels, english muffins, cereal, waffle maker, and hard boiled eggs. Room had a microwave and small fridge. One of the cheaper rates around but don't expect anything special. Will probably try someplace else next time.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank StillLearning261
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hudson
Comfort Suites Hudson
Holiday Inn Express Hudson-I-94
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#5 of 7 in Stillwater

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!