“Good and reasonable motel”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Hudson
Bayern
“Good and reasonable motel”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

The Quality Inn at Hudson is just off Hwy I94.It is a typical two floor motel with an indoor pool and hot tub.
Staff is very friendly and helpful at check-in /check-out (when I had to extend my stay over the weekend I get the same rate even though weekend rates are higher). They also have a standard continental breakfest. My room was very clean but a little small. The rooms at ground floor are more spacious and newly renovated. Try to get a room there on the south side of the building.
They also have a free wireless internet which is very fast.
I will definetly stay here again when I am back in the area.

Room Tip: Try to get a room at ground level on south side of the building
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Brokaw, Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed May 24, 2012

Located just off Hwy I94 in Hudson WI.This is a typical hotel with two floors with a pool, hot tub and continental breakfast. The room was clean, staff was friendly and the A/C worked. On the flip side there was no soda or ice machine on the 2nd floor and the in room fridge did not seem very cool. Over all we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Alfred, ND USA
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Very friendly and helpful staff at check-in and check-out. Clean, comfortable room. Even though it is close to Interstate, it was quite. Had trouble getting onto WIFI and when I did it was quite slow.

Room Tip: We had a first floor south side room and it was quiet.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Arlyn N
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Reviewed October 17, 2010

Booked an accessible room. I am wheelchair bound. Bathroom was totally unacceptible. Couldn't keep the chair in bathroom if I wanted to close door; couldnt turn wheelchair so I could face the sink and mirror. Toilet was shortest I have encountered so almost impossible for caretaker to assist me.
The rest of the room was great. It was large and comfortable.
Just disappointted the room was "accessible"

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank dreadzmom
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed August 25, 2010

Stayed in this hotel for one night. The first room we received, we were disappointed to find the sheets were dirty (crumbs, stains, etc.) however we were immediately switched to another room which was acceptable/clean bedding. The continental breakfast was quite minimal in the morning. This hotel is convenient to interstate 94 however it is set back off a frontage road, so I think without GPS, it could be a bit tricky to find.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Minnesota
Reviewed January 3, 2010

We stayed here for New Years Eve and it was a very clean and quiet place to stay. The rooms were clean and the staff was helpful. The breakfast was pretty good (standard continental breakfast fare; waffles, danishes, toast, bagels, etc.) and the hot tub and pool were very nice. I minor quibble is that there was not an available electric plug in next to the desk. But the wifi worked great for us. All in all, I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JohnnyDeeelite
SE Wisconsin
Reviewed October 11, 2008

I had reserved a non-smoking room, but was assigned a smoking room, even though the sign on the door said it was non-smoking. The desk clerk told me there were no non-smoking rooms available.

Upon entering the room, I found the smell terrible. The room stunk. There were ashtrays and matches on the desk, so it was used as a smoking room. I had to go to the store to purchase air freshener spray, which did not cover the smell. I reserved a two queen size bed room.

The room was average and nothing exceptional. The setup of the room is quite idiotic. The bathroom sink is right by the entrance door to the room. If you are at the sink and someone opens the door, anyone in the hallway can see you at the sink. If someone wants to get in the room while another person is at the sink, they can't. The person at the sink has to step aside to allow the other person access.

The toilet and shower area is directly across from the sink and is in view of the mirror. Another private area viewable to the public in the hallway with the door open.

I reserved the room that said pets were accepted, but didn't know they charged extra until I checked in. Bed comfort is average. the in-wall air conditioner was poor in cooling the room. The window is blocked so that it only slides open about 8 inches.

Haven't had the breakfast yet, but in looking at the literature, it doesn't look like anything more special than another motel.

This motel is okay for an overnight stay, but I've stayed in better for less money.

• Stayed October 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank marleyy