“Worth the drive, no matter where you're coming from!”

Copper Dock Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Hubertus
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2013

This place has never disappointed us. First of all, the views are incomparable, regardless of the season. The owners, and yes they have been there every time we were there, are friendly and genuinely appreciative of our visits. And the food is amazing. This is truly a gem and wish them continued success so that they are around for a long long time.

1  Thank Suzette C

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We dined here with friends on a Saturday evening. We started with martinis with blue cheese olives and a manhatten with a call whisky. Total for that was $19.50, which is reasonable.They bring you a basket of mixed fresh rolls, including pretzel rolls to start. Their house salad with fresh apple and walnuts was very fresh and tasty. Service was friendly and prompt, the view is great. On Saturdays they have all you can eat prime rib ($24.95) which was very good and the first serving was more than enough for the three of our party who ordered it. I had the boneless rib eye ($28.95) which was also very good. It did have a big glob of fat in the middle of it, but it did not detract from the flavor of the meat. You can get your steaks embellished with mushrooms in a Jack Daniels sauce or with their blue cheese butter, both of which are excellent. One of our party had the 8 oz filet which he said was very good and another person had the tenderloing sandwich which came with thin crispy onion rings on top. All in all it was very relaxing, not glitches and food was very good.

2  Thank Tucker1575
Reviewed February 22, 2013

EVERY time we go to the Copper Dock we are greeted as of the know us personally! The food has ALWAYS been amazing! I can't wait to get the salad (Fancy mixed greens, pecans,
strawberries and lemon vinaigrette) with my favorite meal of pecan crusted chicken! We were there one evening in July close to my Birthday (Birthday is July 4th) & we dined out on the patio. There was a storm coming in & we got the enjoyment of Mother Natures natural fireworks in the clouds over the lake! Couldn't have asked for a more wonderful Birthday event! And they even had balloons on the back of my chair for me!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

We returned to dine at the Copper Dock after not having been here in 3-4 years and are glad we did. We were greeted warmly and had excellent service from start to finish. We chose the Seared Scallops and the Seafood Caserole, both with a side of the Mushroom Polenta (our thanks to Wedding Chris for that delicious tip!). Our meals were excellent. My wife somehow was able to save some for later, but I couldn't stop and finished mine completely. The rest of the menu looks very tempting and we plan to return and try more dishes.
The setting is intimate/lake country/supper club style and we found it very enjoyable. There were lots of other diners that Saturday night, reservations are probably a good idea. They have some very interesting daily specials that are usually all-you-can-eat. I'm probably better off not eating all I can, but maybe...

2  Thank WBDon
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Copper Dock has really improved over the last five years. We love the breaded fish on Friday nights. The staff is always nice, and food very good! Get there before sundown and ask for a window seat so you can admire the views of the lake!