“Loved The Loose Wheel”

Loose Wheel
Ranked #6 of 16 Restaurants in Hortonville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We tried the Loose Wheel last night and had a very good experience. Although it was very busy we did not have to wait very long. The rib eye was very good and the popovers were also very good, a nice change up from dinner rolls. Will go back again.

1  Thank Donna R

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I went to the Loose Wheel Supper Club with my wife and parents 2 weeks ago and tried their stuffed walleye. Wow, what a huge portion and phenomenal blend of tastes! We left totally satisfied and I would recommend this Supper Club to anyone that likes Seafood, fish, or Pasta! Oh yeah the kids portion of Homemade macaroni and cheese was the best I have ever tasted.(I snuck a bit of my kids meal!)

1  Thank andyhortonvillewi
Reviewed October 15, 2013

The bloody Mary was fantastic. I had scallops, they didn't have "blackened" scallops on the menu but they made them for me at my request. They were done perfect as was my friends tenderlion. They had three soups to select from, the crock of French onion was also yum. I'm will be back

1  Thank bjmaas
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

We went here the first week they opened. True, the service was a bit haphazard, which I attributed to the fact that they are new & need to get a few kinks out of the system. The food was pricey but awesome. The place was packed. Happy to see the restaurant back open. Besides the usual supper club fare, they have added some pasta dishes and sandwich selections. Will go back again. Hopefully they will have sorted out the service issues. The food was great...I've been craving those popovers with that wonderful honey butter.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

We went on a Thursday night, it was not terribly busy but it took over 15 minutes for the waitress to come take our order after we had checked in. We noticed that they had a dining room on the 2nd floor but we were taken to the back dining room which is right off of the kitchen. Unfortunately the smoke from the cooking was settling into our dining area. The waitress had brought us popovers, which were good. We were not asked if we wanted anything to drink with our meal so I requested water for our table, which I noticed the other two tables in our area had also requested water. My husband and I both ordered the same, bacon cheeseburger done medium well. When our food finally came out I cut my burger in half and blood starting spilling out of it. It went all over my plate and soaked into my bun. My husbands burger was exactly the way he ordered it. Not sure why when we ordered the same mine was not done and his was? Maybe they need to be open a little longer to get the kinks out of the system.The owner gave us a cert for a free meal but I won't be back.

1  Thank kereez