Honeybee Inn Bed & Breakfast
$98
$72
$80
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsqueen beeb bhoney beehoricon marshcottage roomdvd moviesbreakfast was delicioushouse is beautifulthought of everythingscreened porchcountry nectarliving roomwe've stayedbarbfireplacehostsflavio
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 10, 2010

My husband and I recently stayed at the Honeybee Inn for two nights in Queen Bee Suite. Very comfortable and elegant room. The shower was heavenly. The owner/hostess was very gracious and extremely welcoming. The breakfasts were delicious, very well planned, prepared and served. This was my first time to Horicon (my husband grew up in Wisconsin) and if we ever return we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 29, 2010

This Bed and Breakfast is located walking distance to everything Horicon has to offer and just a few minute drive to Horicon Marsh State Park. The B & B it’s self was perfect with it’s welcoming atmosphere; free coffee, tea, and pop; and access to many free dvds. The only thing I would have changed were the pillows. The two if us in the room like different types of pillows, and neither of us liked these. The one thing that made up for the uncomfortable pillows was the amazing Breakfasts. Home cooked every morning the 3 course breakfasts over the weekend were by far the highlight of the stay.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank Maggie W
HoriconHoneybee, Owner at Honeybee Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2010

I am so glad you enjoyed your experience at Honeybee Inn! We take sleep comfort (and our breakfasts), very serious here. Next time you come our way, please speak up and let us know your pillow preference, if the ones in your room are not your favorite types. We have several different pillows to choose from. We want you to leave our inn knowing you had the best sleep possible! Thank you.

Barb Ruka

Reviewed November 18, 2010

My husband and I were treated to a discounted stay due to a reservation error. Our situation was handled with such grace and generosity! The room we ended up staying in was the best for the weekend we had. It was a cold, wet, rainy weekend. But our guest room was bright, yellow, sunny, and cheerful; and added a pleasantness to the weekend that we otherwise might not have experienced. We would have loved to see the Horicon Marsh, but the weather was not cooperative. So we enjoyed our room and the amenities the B & B had to offer. We were blown away by the filling, yummy breakfasts! Loved the Flavia machine!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 4, 2010

We loved this B&B! The food alone is worth the trip, both breakfasts were among the best I've ever had! We loved visiting in the fall too - leaves were beautiful and we got to fall asleep with a fire in the fireplace. The room was very clean, the bathroom nice, bed comfortable, and they provide a DVD and VHS library to choose movies from (and include many new hits). Our friends were married here that weekend, which was also beautiful and fun! We were very happy and will return someday!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 31, 2010

OK, but it should really be from you ... as you can see, there is a hint as to what I consider a good amenity towards the end, (sigh!). Now I'm going to disturb your tranquility w/ a call ...

First, Horicon Marsh is spectacular, and so is the inn. A splendid, once-private home built in 1905 and beautifully restored, with gracious, very informative hosts, and a peaceful, comfortable environment. Barb offers a very substantial, finely prepared breakfast, and an assortment of beverages are always available in the hall by the rooms. In my room there was a problem with a leaking toilet, but this was instantly remedied by Fred, who is both a builder and plumber (handy for an inn owner!). One suggestion is to somehow cover the window air conditioners to block street traffic, (I think that's the source), and a small recommendation to replenish the little candy treats daily. The masseuse is also excellent. Honeybee Inn is highly recommended.

Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends