“Kinda slipping ..,”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Kinda slipping ..,”
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Over the course of the last 6 months or so , I've become a regular . Overall the foods been good and fairly priced .
However my last few visits things have not been up to Coop's usual standards . My wife and I ordered our dinner entrees and they were both wrong , I received dark meat chicken when I ordered white , my wife got plain spaghetti , when she asked for the Italian sausage sauce . These gaffes were quickly fixed and overall in our favor too.
On another visit a guest had a unruly toddler . This kid climbed all over our occupied booth and several other people's as well . I felt it was managements job to be the " bad guy " and ask these guests to supervise their kid , but it never happened . Sorry to say it , but yes you can be too nice .

1 Thank Guyacrosstreet

Hidden Valley Lake, California
“Best Chicken in Wisconsin”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I was told that this is the best chicken around by several people and they weren't kidding. Super crunchy, crispy, clean oil, perfectly tender, not greasy. Fabulous salad bar with tons of choices. Great staff - owners Kathy and Craig know what they're doing. Maybe I'll try one of their signature pizzas next time, but maybe I'll have to have the chicken again.

Visited January 2013
Cottage Grove, Wisconsin
“great place for pizza”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We have been to Coops many times over the years, they have some of the best pizza around. The pizza is so good, we haven't tried anything else. They have a northwoods cabin motif going on with lots of mounts and a huge fish tank that is fun for the kids to look at.

• Visited November 2012
Hayward, WI
“revisit was long overdue”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We forgot what a great family eating spot Coops is! Had not been there in a couple of years &decided to take the granddaughters there over Christmas.Greeted immediately & seated, per our request, in front of the huge freshwater fish tank. Unlike many vacation area eating spots, Coop' s has several seasoned wait staff. Food was received in appropriate length of time and was better than I remembered. We had the "4," fresh ingredients & plenty to take home for breakfast. We plan to visit Coop's more regularly in the future.

• Visited December 2012
wisconsin
“home made pizza”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

The atmosphere is welcoming and the fish tank is awesome. Pizza is very good with home made crust. Try the take and bake pizza and enjoy it at home. The baking sleeve that comes with take and bake cooks the pizza to perfection. The Everything #1 Special is yummy and loaded with toppings.

• Visited November 2012