“Quaint little place”
Review of Hayward Coffee Co

Hayward Coffee Co
Ranked #15 of 82 Restaurants in Hayward
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Spent a few days in and around Hayward. We really enjoyed walking throughout downtown. There were many very interesting shops and everyone we met was very friendly.

Hayward Coffee Company is a nice quite little place to relax, drink a good cup of coffee and watch the world go by. We also liked being able to sit outside.

I think you would enjoy this place. We did.

Hoppy
St. Augustine, Florida

Reviewed April 13, 2014

I absolutely love this place, great food, coffee and best of all staff! The meals have a great price and the portions are amazing. Definitely worth it!

Reviewed March 2, 2014

We stopped in for a quick bite--the 2 soups were tomato bisque and veggie bisque, both delish. I had a 3 cheese grilled cheese which was very good, even though the cheese wasn't fully melted. Service was friendly if a bit absent minded--my sandwich was supposed to come with hot bacon dressing but didn't, and when I asked for it, they gave me a cup of cold dressing which was gelatinous and weird. No matter, I dipped by sandwich in my soup and I survived. We also tried the hot bacon salad and the roast beef Panini which were good also. White mochas were well done too. Worth a stop!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We've been here twice and are not disappointed. Hayward Coffee Co. (2nd and Main St) has a very diverse and reasonably priced menu. There are 6-7 salads, 6 cold-cut sandwiches and 8 paninis. There are 2 soups and a long menu of drinks (coffee, soda, tea). I had a bowl of chicken tortilla soup for $4.50 and my husband had a BLT. The soup was very good as was the sandwich. I highly recommend this restaurant. It's a welcome addition to Hayward, and offers items other than the usual burger and pizza.

1  Thank DEEDEE1940
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I don't drink coffee, but saw that they served lunch. I had a ABC, apple, bacon, & cheddar panini. It was very good. Their salads looked wonderful. Will have to try one of those next time.