“Excellent history, excellent food”

The Landing - LCO Resort
Ranked #41 of 82 Restaurants in Hayward
Cuisines: Native American
wisconsin
“Excellent history, excellent food”
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

Boated in for lunch while fishing on the Chip. I was hesitant because I had a sub par experience in the past. I was pleasantly surprised. I had the fish special. It was amazing!! The service was excellent and the historical displays of the resort were very interesting.
For those of you on a boat, the docking slips are easy in easy out with deep water for bigger boats. They have nice umbrella tables outside for cocktails. The also have fuel, ice and bait for sale ( I did not buy so I can't rate)
I will stop again next time

Visited June 2014

“Great Friday fish fry!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Visited on a Friday and took advantage of their all you can eat walleye fish fry for $11.99. Outstanding walleye and also their fish and chips menu item. Very good atmosphere with many pictures of muskies and wall mounts. My little one got a surprise at the end of dinner with an ice cream cone!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Big1ed
Hayward, Wisconsin
“Neat & Clean”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

The Landing Restaurant on County Road CC is a beautiful place to enjoy a breakfast, lunch or dinner. Located on the Chippewa Flowage it allows patrons to eat either inside or outside with a nice view. My family found both the service and food to be very good. We tried the "all you can eat" fish fry (Walleye) and the build a hamburger with fries. Both were excellent, served hot and tasty. We will return for another meal or two, or three or more.

• Visited May 2013