“Great food, great service! Nice, casual atmosphere”

Angler's Haven Resort
Ranked #4 of 88 Restaurants in Hayward
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 7, 2015

Went with a friend and two kids. We sat on the deck outside overlooking the lake during a rainstorm. We kept eating during the storm because the food was THAT good. They don't take reservations, instead they have a dry erase board where you write your name and the number in your party and they call you. It's very bar-oriented, but cute and clean. All of the staff are very friendly and helpful. I have been in Hayward for 5 years and I just found this place, I didn't realize it was separate from Angler's on main st. in Hayward. It is also WAY better, in every aspect. We got the berry picker pizza which has wild rice, feta cheese, dried cranberries and chicken and it's AMAZING. This is our new favorite.

Reviewed August 4, 2015

Hi all - the last few reviews seem to be for "Angler's Bar and Grill" which is on Main St, Hayward, WI. Although I do love Angler's in town, don't mistake it with Angler's Haven Resort on Cty Rd KK, on lake Lac Courte Oreilles right outside of Hayward, WI. "Clean and Comfortable" and "I don't see what the fuss is about" are reviews on the wrong place.

Angler's Haven is in fact a great, entertaining, delicious place to visit! Between the friendly bar keep, the talkative locals, and the lake views, it can't be beat. Weather sitting indoors or out, your glass is never empty. You can tell they take pride in their business, food & drink, and their staff. Very family friendly and fun to go to while out on the boat. Also fun after hours after the kids are asleep in the cabins! Highly recommended to anyone who visits the area.

3  Thank Katers123
Reviewed July 30, 2015

Great evening out. They don't fry any of there foods. Its all baked and very good . Very laid back and just fun.

Reviewed July 16, 2015

A good family place for some apps, pizza, and sandwiches. Nice bar and interesting stuff to view while awaiting a table. Small but nice outdoor seating area. Friendly staff made for a nice casual dinner. The musky cheese bread was a good starter. One of my sons & I had a very satisfying pizza. My wife had a roast beef sandwich, my other son had the chicken tenders which both really liked.
Not a fancy place, but just right for a good casual outing.

Reviewed July 12, 2015

The fries and cod were served hot, and with the perfect texture. We arrived around noon and got right in--lots of tourists from everywhere. Anglers' Haven is a small spot with outdoor summer dining that's known for its pizza, which my friend enjoyed.