“Hard to Bypass”

Tremblays Sweet Shop
Ranked #1 of 15 Shopping in Hayward
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I try to forget Tremblay's every time I am in Hayward because my waist line doesn't need any encouragement. However, the candies are soooo good that my nose steers me in to buy just "a little". My problem is "a little" turns into "a lot".

All reviews
"pretzels"
"fun to watch"
"your eyes"

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Our family has been visiting Hayward for over 30 years and we always stop at Tremblays each and every time. the fudge is delicious. We also bring back fudge for our co-workers and family who can't come and they all say how wonderful it tastes.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

My family has been vacationing in Hayward my entire life, and this is ALWAYS the first place I have to stop! I love the candy selection, and putting my finds in a little basket always is so much fun! Great fudge, too.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

This candy shop is definitely worth your time while in Hayward. They have taffy and other assorted candies with a lot of variety. The candies and chocolate confections are also wonderful. The reason I gave them a Very Good rating - and be aware of this - they do not take credit cards. The only take cash or check. I found it bizarre that in this day in age a store would take an out of town check but not a credit card. Other than that, it's great!