“Great place for kids to get close to animals!”
Review of Wilderness Walk

Wilderness Walk
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Great park to walk around and see animals close up. What the kids really like is the free roaming tame deer, birds, etc who will come right up to you. Recommend the park for families with young kids 10 and under.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Loved the whole thing was a great way to spend the morning! Feeding the small animals was just awesome... seeing a nasty real coyote was scary and makes you understand how wild animals really are! Great place to take pictures of you family!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

The Wilderness Walk was a must do when we were in Hayward and my kids were younger. Now they take their children there. Feeding the young animals and playing in the old west town are their favorites

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I have been going to Wilderness Walk since I was a child (almost 40 yrs now!). Due to the great memories I then took my son, nephew, and just took my 16 month granddaughter for her first visit. Needless to say, just like the rest of us before her, she loved it! She loved the petting area and her reactions to seeing the animals will be a memory that I will never forget! The variety of animals, well kept grounds, and friendliness of the staff will keep us returning for many years to come!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

It was raining but the kids that came with us didnt care! We enjoyed the walk! We will go back when it isnt pouring rain!