“Great Local Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 12, 2014

This place is great! The food and service were great. There's a very small town local feel which I love and I'm sure they are going for. Next time we head to Hayward we will definitely be back. Thanks for a great family meal!

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

This was my second time here, for breakfast. They have the biggest breakfast menu I've ever seen. I would say it is a home town diner type of joint. They have all the standards on the menu, plus all kinds of non typical offerings. Also, they do have booze, so don't forget to get a bloody. Or a screwdriver. We will be back.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Lots of variety for breakfast and lunch. Always perfectly prepared and the best crispy hashbrowns ever. Pancake of the month selection and great french toast. Breakfast cocktails and beer available. It's Wisconsin after all. Trust me on this one.!

Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here on our way to the Chippewa flowage. Staff was friendly and accessibility was easy. We all enjoyed our breakfast and we will be back.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Although there are limited hours for enjoying this "up north" restaurant, it is well worth stopping here! If you like breakfast....Robins Nest has most others beat, hands down! Interior is nothing to brag about...but food is delicious. We go there any time we're near Hayward, WI.

Been to Robins Nest? Share your experiences!