“Great Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Supper Club
Reviewed March 25, 2012

I have never been disappointed eating at The Ranch. I live approx an hour away so do not get there often. It is based on the Wisconsin Supper Club atmosphere. To start your meal you get a relish tray, followed by soup, salad or tomato juice. The service has also been very good. On our last visit our table of 4 all had beef, one Super Ribeye, one Prime Rib special, one Gorgonzola & Walnut topped Sirloin and one Filet. Everyone was very pleased with their meal.

Reviewed February 9, 2012

This is your typical "nice" upper Midwest restaurant. Classic food well done. Helpful servers. My husband who is not accustomed to this was amazed at the relish tray and couldn't stop eating the pickels and breadsticks. AWESOME tiramisu cheesecake from a local source

Reviewed January 21, 2012

You feel right at home with a perfect drink and then the outstanding steak comes to the table. YUM!

1  Thank ine
Reviewed January 2, 2012

This is a true supper club. Our experience started with solidly made cocktails at the bar served by Cheryl, one of the owners. Dinner in the pleasant dining room began with a complimentary appetizer tray that included pickled herring, pickles, cheese, crackers, and veggies. All were fresh and tasty. Our dinners were exceptionally prepared--broiled chicken for me and prime rib for my husband. We will be back!

1  Thank wandererWisconsin
Reviewed October 14, 2011

Whenever I'm back in my hometown, I love to eat at the Ranch. The food and the service... are always superb! I've always had great meals... I love the buffalo chicken sandwich and of course Wisconsin Friday night Fish Fry! And they have a yummy relish try, love the herring!

1  Thank Timber17

Been to The Ranch? Share your experiences!