“Saw three people return their food.”
Review of Norske Nook

Norske Nook
Ranked #7 of 83 Restaurants in Hayward
Cuisines: Scandinavian
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Service very slow. Food was poorly cooked and ingredients were not fresh. Saw three people return their food because it was cold. Would not return.

1  Thank Lizzypw

Reviewed November 18, 2012

This was our second try and I was hopeful that our first experience was the exception but this was not to be. The lunch was again below par for taste and the service was again average. They may have great breakfasts and pies but lunch is hopefully better elsewhere in Hayward.

1  Thank StillwaterTraveler
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I was served a slimy, discolored salad. The waitress said "oh we are making new ones, I can get you one" I do not know why I wasnt given a "new one" to begin with. The potatoes were half dried out, but what I could eat was good.

1  Thank Heather C
Reviewed November 10, 2012

The food was very good. They have a nice menu with lots of options. Of course, the pie is always great.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Best coffee and desserts! Homemade soups, breads, rolls are wonderful! A meal here is like a meal from your grandmothers kitchen. Hot, fresh and delicious.