“Great Food”

Dunnigans Pub & Grill
Ranked #37 of 46 Restaurants in Hartford
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed August 15, 2008

While it may seem like a normal bar/eatery,
we were suprised at how good the food is.
We have been back for Friday fish, and the steaks
aren't bad either. Have recommend it to a lot of
people, and they had the same response.

"Great food, great prices"

Taz & Tweety

2  Thank Tazmun
Reviewed March 29, 2008

we stopped out there last week after a long day of house hunting. we almost didnt stop because we are more of the applebees/tgi fridays type of people but my wife couldnt wait to eat. Im glad she made me stop because I think I found my new favorite place. It has character inside and out- and our waitress (jennifer?) was so much fun! our food was great, the drinks were strong, and we cant wait to stop back in!

1  Thank Tom_and_Shirlee
Reviewed March 21, 2008

The staff and owners at Dunnigan's were great. My husband and I were supposed to meet a friend there, unfortuneatly they ended up not coming.
However, we had these incredible mozzerella sticks and a great time. The cheese was wrapped in something almost like an egg roll wrap. When we ordered it took a very short time before our food was served - and it was fresh.
The staff really was very friendly and the owners even came over to make sure everything was alright. It was like we'd been there a hundred times!
We are deffinatley going back as soon as we open up our lake house! We just love the place.

Amanda & Woody