“Great Time for Adults and Kids!”

Mineshaft Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 44 Restaurants in Hartford
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We have eaten breakfast and dinner at the Mineshaft and have returned multiple times. I think that says it all. Great food and fun place for the kids with the arcade upstairs. OK, I admit it, I also played a bunch of the games upstairs... :)

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Service is always cordial and the food is good. A favorite spot for breakfast, lunch and pizza but many dinner specials, too. A huge selection and it remains popular.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

First and only time there. Bowled over by the festive holiday decorations making the wood decor very warm and welcoming. Although the restaurant is huge, the individual dining areas keeps the noise level down greatly. There are video games for children but we could not hear them in our dining room.
The menu is very American--burgers, pizza, wraps, etc.
Our waitress was friendly and attentive which is above average in my book, but after she took the money folder away, she came back to ask me if I knew how much I had put inside. I gave her an extra $20 which she showed me. I took it back and we reported her honesty to the manager. Let's hope honesty is infectious....
I would definitely go back there and recommend it for families or diverse groups.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This place is huge, and each time I go I enjoy the menu, the food, and the service. I try to get to Hartford several times a year just because I like this place!

Reviewed December 7, 2012

I get to Wisconsin once a year and always come by to visit the Mineshaft. I leave full and happy that I came.

The service is very good. The prices are fair and the "vibe" is pretty energetic. It's a fun place to go.

I've had several different entrees and desserts. The desserts are incredible good! They make excellent drinks too! My friend always gets an ammarato stone sour and she say's it's the best in the area.

Now, the fun part.....upstairs is a HUGE game room. Monster....Epic.....Gotta go and have some fun! The kids love it.....old, young and in-between.

GIve it a shot next time you're in town.