“One of the few places to get real Ice Cream”
Review of Scoop Deville

Scoop Deville
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Hartford
Reviewed August 29, 2013

When this store was originally going in, I was very skeptical. There was already a great custard stand across town, and a Culver's just up the road. Another dessert shop just seemed kind of silly.

Boy did this place ever prove me wrong. Everything in the store is simply delightful. The prices are good, the ice cream is great, and there are so many different flavors to try, and combinations to make. They also have other desserts, candies, sodas, and the like. This place is a blast from the past, and the quality is top-notch. Whether it's a hot summer day or a cool fall evening, this place is a MUST if you're in town.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

This shop is set in the fifties and sixties of a classic ice cream and soda shop. It very cute and definitely a great experience. They have many unique flavors and many classics. Couple of the unique flavors were maple bacon, blue moon, purple cow, dark chocolate, and cake batter. I love blue moon ice cream which is definitely a regional flavor that is hard to find. What wonderful gem.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Went with brothers and sisters and mother after celebrating her 83rd Birthday. Brought back the days of the soda fountain at "Central Drugs" Great service! Friendly Servers! Great deserts!

Reviewed July 3, 2013

We love going to this place for ice cream! They use good ingrediants & therefore we are allowed to bring our Grandchildren! (Our Daughters are very particular what their children eat!) I love the old fashioned candies they sell...reminds me of when I was a little girl growing up in Hartford...going to the downtown Bakery for ~penny candy~ before School!

1  Thank sitter
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Awesome experience! Took my son to this gem in Hartford today. He is an ice cream fanatic and can't stop raving about it. We will definitely be back for more of ................everything!

Been to Scoop Deville? Share your experiences!