“Every Stay at Hartford WI Americinn is Wonderful!”

AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Hartford
Reviewed January 4, 2014

This is a property that is owned/managed by people who care about customer service! Whenever we are in the Hartford /Slinger WI area our FIRST choice is to stay at the Americinn in Hartford. The rooms are updated and very clean. The staff is outgoing and helpful, the breakfast is good and the coffee in the lobby is always on and Fresh. Ann is outstanding manager! Our only regret is that they are the only credible hotel in Hartford and most often are booked on week-ends! So if we don't stay there we go to West Bend. Clean, affordable, but not as friendly as Hartford.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Ann W, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Thank you for choosing us for your visit to Hartford, WI. We appreciate your positive feedback, that makes what we do worth doing!

Please let us serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

One of the best hotels I have stayed at. The kids loved the pool area. Staff was very professional. Cleaning staff was very personable and professional. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in this area.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Thank you for spending your Christmas season with us. It was a pleasure to serving you.

We look forward to accommodating you again in the future.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Our stay was very good. We had a nice room. The handicap access was great with the walk in shower and high toilet. We would come back if the need arises. We also liked the bottles of water left in the room.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Thank you so much for choosing us for your visit to Hartford!
We value and appreciate what our guests have to say!
Please let us serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

I travel between my work and home and chose to stay here between work assignments one night. Aimee who checked me in at the front desk was really helpful & made checking in a breeze. The Staff was also generous to have breakfast ready for me an hour early due to an early departure for work. The room was nice & comfy and I had no issues. If need be I would definitely stay here again. I been satisfied with most AmericInn's & this one is just as great as the others I have stayed at.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

We appreciate your feedback on your stay with us. It is a pleasure to take great care of great guests! Please come back and visit us soon!

Reviewed November 22, 2013

The rooms here are huge, and they are beautiful. I love staying here when I'm in Hartford.

I have more than once been motivated to go to their site to note exceptional help or friendliness from their staff.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Ann W, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. I also received your personal letter regarding my second shift staff member. I have not had the pleasure of meeting you but I look forward to your next trip to our property.

Have a safe and wonderful holiday season.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

As a performing artist I stay in more than my fair share of hotels in year and the experience are far ranging.
In October I had the pleasure of being a guest at the Hartford, AmericInn for 4 nights. I have seldom been made so comfortable or felt so well cared for. The room was recently renovated and could not have been cleaner. The Housekeepers take great pride in their work. The Front desk staff were friendly and informative. They made me feel as if I was a favored guest in their home.

The microwave, refrigerator and coffee machine in my room were clean and working. The Hot breakfast in the lobby was only topped by the fresh baked cookies in the evening and the always full complimentary coffee pots by the front desk. Wifi was free and fast and the cable TV in the room included premium channels such as multiple HBO and local stations as well as national affiliates. The jacuzzi in my room had strong jets and the indoor pool and whirlpool were well maintained. The wifi was free and fast. There were more than enough outlets to charge all my gear. Oh, did I mention the pizza oven that is free to use?

Fast food restaurants and an excellent grocery store are just across the street. Be sure to try the Maple bacon ice cream at Scoop de Ville in town and check out which national touring artist are performing at the Schauer Center.

Slept well and came home in better shape than i went.

JK

Room Tip: Be specific with the front desk as to your needs when making reservations and checking in. They will...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Ann W, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2013

Thank you so much for choosing the AmericInn during your "tour" of Hartford, WI. I have yet to try the maple bacon ice cream (only in Wisconsin). With your recommendation, I will give it a shot!

You were a memorable and fun guest to serve. We look forward to annual visits from you!!

Thank you and I hope to visit your city in the future!

Reviewed November 1, 2013

I had my room upgraded automatically and free of charge due to an overbooking. Very clean hotel. The morning clerk was prepping breakfast early at 4:45am when breakfast hours aren't until 6am. This was greatly appreciated as I had to leave at 5am to catch my flight.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Thanks for choosing us for your visit to Hartford, WI. We value and appreciate what our guests have to say. We hope to serve you again in the near future.

Ann Wolf

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hartford
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#1 of 1 in Jackson
AmericInn of West Bend
AmericInn of West Bend
#3 of 4 in West Bend
Home2 Suites by Hilton Menomonee Falls Milwaukee
Home2 Suites by Hilton Menomonee...
#2 of 2 in Menomonee Falls
Hampton Inn & Suites West Bend
Westphal Mansion Inn Bed & Breakfast

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford? Share your experiences!