“Nice hotel, very friendly staff”

AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Hartford
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I had never stayed at an Americinn before, but I would definitely stay at one again. The hotel was in very good condition. Good as in it felt like it was just renovated. The rooms were very clean and the pool area was nice. My favorite part of the entire stay was the breakfast. They had a great selection from eggs to waffles. The staff was friendly. I would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Hartford area.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
anndanwolf, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your stay at the AmericInn of Hartford. We love to hear from our guests. I am glad you enjoyed our recently updated breakfast buffet. I hope you visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Made reservation on line so was not sure what to expect. This was my first stay at an AmericInn and it was the best motel experience I have ever had. Wish there more locations to include the Southeast. and I 95 corridor.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
anndanwolf, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2012

Thank you for choosing the AmericInn of Hartford for your visit. It is always nice to hear that your stay with us was pleasant. We value and appreciate our Customers and look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Safe, clean & comfortable rooms with no lingering odors. Noticably friendly & efficient staff. Enjoyable pool & hot tub area. Diverse breakfast offerings. Always hot coffee! Good bed, pillows and towels.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

Thank you for booking with us on your visit to Hartord, WI. We appreciate and value your opinion. It means alot to us that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to serving you again in the near future!

1527 East Sumner Street
Hartford, WI 53027
262-673-2200

Reviewed May 16, 2012

I stayed one night while traveling for work. I arrived late and was meeting somewhere else for breakfast, so I really only experienced my room. It was very clean, nicely updated, and spacious. The king bed and pillows were comfy. Slept well! Both the evening and morning staff were very personable. I would happily stay again the next time I'm in town.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
anndanwolf, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2012

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your stay with us. We appreciate and value your continued business with us. Look for even more upgrades and changes on your next visit. Thank you so much!

Reviewed February 28, 2012

Been here several times throughout the yrs with my family, and it is one place that I can honestly say that I can truly relax and feel welcome where it be in the pool, hot tub or the comfort of a hot tub and fireplace right in your own room. Not all have them Im sure but had to experience it just once.. Kids were in "Heaven". The convenience of the continential breakfast with so much to choose from was wonderful. Noticed that it is freshly remodeled, super fast wifi that fits your needs, comped. passes to a great fitness facility, the cleaniness and smiles . What more can a person ask for other than great hospitality from the management! Thank you for making mine and my familys stay a very great experience to make me want to come back and I will indeed do just that !! :)

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
anndanwolf, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2012

We appreciate and value your feedback! Thank you for choosing us! You have a wonderful family and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed January 12, 2012

Always helpful and courteus, this crew treats "out of towners" like friends. I travel here for business every other year and always fel at home.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Jthlampert
anndanwolf, Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2012

Thank you for choosing us! We appreciate and value all of our customers, but repeat customers are appreciated even more! We look forward to accommodating you in the
future...Kindest regards, Ann Wolf

Reviewed November 29, 2011

I was in Hartford, WI last weekend to attend a family wedding. I booked a room online at the AmericInn website using my credit card two weeks ago. About a week ago my dad offered to pay for the room instead so I cancelled my reservation using the online site. This was all way before the cancellation deadline. I made sure to get a cancellation confirmation number to ensure the process had went through.

When I got to the AmericInn last weekend, the desk clerk told me that my original reservation was still in the system. I explained to her that I had cancelled my original reservation but she said it was still there. She told me that the AmericInn website often gave them trouble and that it was best to just do all the bookings and cancellations over the telephone. She said there was nothing she could do and I would be charged for the room I had cancelled. Of course I was upset. In her defense, the desk clerk was very calm and nice to me.

Just as I was resigned to the fact that my credit card was going to be charged and I was going to have to call up the AmericInn customer hotline to argue my charges, the clerk was able to clear my reservation from the system because it was booked under cash guarantee. Crisis averted, I guess? I've been checking my credit card statement every day to make sure I don't get charged.

So... hopefully one of the AmericInn people will read this and look into the situation. It's the year 2011 and people use the internet to conduct most of their business these days. The fact that the hotel is situated in a rural area does not give the hotel an excuse to avoid the internet!

Besides my online booking problem, the hotel was very nice. The employees were very friendly. My room was clean and quiet and I had a good night's rest. The hotel didn't have that gross old cigarette smell- you could tell it had been recently renovated. The free breakfast was awesome and I really appreciated it how convenient it was when I had to rush out the door to make my 9 am flight in Milwaukee.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank hellohaven
anndanwolf, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2011

Thank you so much for booking with us! We appreciate and value your business! I am glad that everything was resolved regarding the booking issue. It sounds like you really enjoyed staying at our facility. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

AmericInn of Hartford

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hartford
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#1 of 1 in Jackson
AmericInn of West Bend
AmericInn of West Bend
#3 of 4 in West Bend
Home2 Suites by Hilton Menomonee Falls Milwaukee
Home2 Suites by Hilton Menomonee...
#2 of 2 in Menomonee Falls
Hampton Inn & Suites West Bend
Westphal Mansion Inn Bed & Breakfast

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford? Share your experiences!