AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford
$100
$118
$101
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewspool areain townpool and hot tubwould definitely stay here againwould highly recommend this hotelbiscuits and gravyroom was cleancleaning staffhard boiled eggsen routeincluded breakfastgreat place to stayyogurtlittle switzerlandmy sisterholy hillhartford area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 12, 2012

Always helpful and courteus, this crew treats "out of towners" like friends. I travel here for business every other year and always fel at home.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Jthlampert
anndanwolf, Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2012

Thank you for choosing us! We appreciate and value all of our customers, but repeat customers are appreciated even more! We look forward to accommodating you in the
future...Kindest regards, Ann Wolf

Reviewed November 29, 2011

I was in Hartford, WI last weekend to attend a family wedding. I booked a room online at the AmericInn website using my credit card two weeks ago. About a week ago my dad offered to pay for the room instead so I cancelled my reservation using the online site. This was all way before the cancellation deadline. I made sure to get a cancellation confirmation number to ensure the process had went through.

When I got to the AmericInn last weekend, the desk clerk told me that my original reservation was still in the system. I explained to her that I had cancelled my original reservation but she said it was still there. She told me that the AmericInn website often gave them trouble and that it was best to just do all the bookings and cancellations over the telephone. She said there was nothing she could do and I would be charged for the room I had cancelled. Of course I was upset. In her defense, the desk clerk was very calm and nice to me.

Just as I was resigned to the fact that my credit card was going to be charged and I was going to have to call up the AmericInn customer hotline to argue my charges, the clerk was able to clear my reservation from the system because it was booked under cash guarantee. Crisis averted, I guess? I've been checking my credit card statement every day to make sure I don't get charged.

So... hopefully one of the AmericInn people will read this and look into the situation. It's the year 2011 and people use the internet to conduct most of their business these days. The fact that the hotel is situated in a rural area does not give the hotel an excuse to avoid the internet!

Besides my online booking problem, the hotel was very nice. The employees were very friendly. My room was clean and quiet and I had a good night's rest. The hotel didn't have that gross old cigarette smell- you could tell it had been recently renovated. The free breakfast was awesome and I really appreciated it how convenient it was when I had to rush out the door to make my 9 am flight in Milwaukee.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank hellohaven
anndanwolf, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2011

Thank you so much for booking with us! We appreciate and value your business! I am glad that everything was resolved regarding the booking issue. It sounds like you really enjoyed staying at our facility. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

AmericInn of Hartford

Reviewed August 15, 2011

My husband takes many business trips and on occasion I am able to travel with him. When he says he is going to Hartford-I always ask if I can tag along. The hotel staff have always been friendly and effecient for our needs. I have had family members work in hotels and I know they work hard for hardly no recognition-- it seems the owners here, treat their employee's well and they show it in their personality towards their guests.Their breakfast has always been a good variety. We never walk away hungry. They have recently remodeled and so everything is fresh and up to date. During the day, it is very quiet and relaxing for me to enjoy the pool and hot tub.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank KimPtown
anndanwolf, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2011

Thank you so much for your feedback on our facility! We value and appreciate our customers!
Guests like yourself are a pleasure to serve.

Reviewed July 11, 2011

My son and I stay at the AmericInn for the great service and location. The staff is absolutely amazing. They are so nice and always willing to make us feel like we're at home. The rooms are so spacious and fully stocked with anything you could need/use. Not to mention the breakfast bar and pool area. I would recommend this Motel to anyone traveling to Hartford or neighbooring areas. I will keep coming back to this facility when I am visiting Wisconsin.
Thanks for the great service AmericInn staff!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
anndanwolf, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2011

Thank you so much for choosing the AmericInn of Hartford for your stay! We value and appreciate your business. We hope to serve you again in the near future. P.S. the picture
of your son is so cute!

Reviewed June 20, 2011

Our stay was perfect! From the very friendly front desk staff, to the grandly refurbished room, and the wonderful assortment of breakfast goodies! Everything was clean and fresh.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
anndanwolf, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2011

Thank you so much for staying with us on your visit to Hartford! I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate and value our guests and we look forward to serving you and your family in the future!

Ann