Open today: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fun Afternoon at the Mall

I have not been to the mall in many years. I live locally but it is not on my top things to do. I... read more

Reviewed February 2, 2020
SuperSteelers
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
via mobile
Good shop and walk

Great Mall. Not to big or small It has lots of stores ranging from high end down to just normal... read more

Reviewed January 24, 2020
B1894JKrobertg

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 25, 2017

Nice mall with VERY friendly security staff. I've never had a mall security guard walk up to me a the map and ask, "Can I help you find something?" Every store you'd expect to find at an urban mall.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

The Ross park mall has good stores. It is easy to find, 10 km from downtown of Pittsburg. For turística is good because can find good brands and it is located in the same place that cheesecake factore, so if you do like to eat in the shopping you can go there.

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank leilaargeridec
Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

Ross Park Mall is Pittsburgh's best mall in terms of high end department retailers. Nordstrom's, Kate Spade, Burberry, Tiffany's, Louis Vuitton, Tory Burch, BCBG Max Azria, and even a Tesla dealer have a presence here. However, if you have ever traveled outside Pittsburgh to NYC or LA or overseas to Paris, Venice or London, you will curb your enthusiasm. The stores in Ross Park Mall carry very limited stock. Nordstrom is more of a location to order the size you wear that they either never stocked or sold the one item they had. Cosmetics is the worst example. I can't count how many times I have found just the right shade of lipstick or eye shadow or need the mascara I always use, only to be told there are none in the drawer. "I can order it online for you, no shipping charge," is what the sales staff says. "So can I, from home. I came here to walk out with it today." Even Macy's, which is at best a "C level" example of a Macy's store, has a better selection of in-stock cosmetics than Nordstrom's at Ross Park Mall. Have I ever mentioned this to the manager of the cosmetics department, you may wonder. Of course I have. And to the sales staff every time it happens. I order more and more items online from Nordstrom, particularly athletic bras, workout capris, and of course, lipstick. Louis Vuitton actually stocks a fair amount of merchandise and is a good representation of their boutique. Kate Spade is another store that is often out of what I want or never got it in the first place. I've had to order a t-shirt, scarves and wallets after finding they didn't have what I came in for. Tory Burch has a fair amount of shoes and boots, but they lack a lot of the accessories, only stocking a shallow representation of the jewelry. I could go on and on, but why bother? It won't change anything. Downtown Pittsburgh and Shadyside used to be destinations for shopping. Our Kaufmann's, Gimbel's, Joseph Horne's and Sak's Fifth Avenue stores were all we really needed. Shadyside had artsy boutiques and one of a kind items. Now downtown is a mess and Shadyside is like an outdoor mall. Go to Lawrenceville for something cool. And if you want a real upscale retail experience, go to New York. Or, you could just stay home and order online.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed April 27, 2017 via mobile

Wide range of stores especially for women's clothing with fairly decent deals. ( Grove City wins hands down though in terms of selections and prices )
Stopped by Nordstrom's cosmetic section to pick up something and was wowed by the truly excellent service and fantastic suggestions. Marya was super helpful!

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank Cade21
Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

This is absolutely my favorite shopping mall in the Pittsburgh area. I can find everything a want from high end stores to your everyday shopping experiences. It's also the only mall I know around that has Lush was is sometimes the reason I go to the mall. Check that store out if you have a chance. Also I never leave without grabbing a slice of cheesecake from the cheesecake factory restaurant attached to the mall! Yummy!

Date of experience: April 2017