Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fun Afternoon at the Mall

I have not been to the mall in many years. I live locally but it is not on my top things to do. I... read more

Reviewed February 2, 2020
SuperSteelers
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
via mobile
Good shop and walk

Great Mall. Not to big or small It has lots of stores ranging from high end down to just normal... read more

Reviewed January 24, 2020
B1894JKrobertg

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

This Mall is the one stop with all the stores. Period. All of the upscale stores are here but this Mall has all the other stores you would expect as well. The entrances to drive up to the Mall parking was not that well marked but once you find it, you will it be disappointed .

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed August 1, 2016

You take 1 of 2 ways from McKnight Rd. good signage for first time visitors. Drive up to the top of the hill and the mall appears we had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory (we have a review of this location). I followed my wife through Macy's and JCPenney and many other parts of the mall it's kept very clean including the restrooms, We would recommend a visit to this shopping mall.

Reviewed July 31, 2016 via mobile

If you need to go to a mall while you're visiting Pittsburgh then you go to Ross Park Mall. The mall is filled with high e d stores, including Armani, Louis Vuitton, Nordstorms and Tiffany's.

Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

This was our first trip to the area and wanted to check out the mall. There was so much variety. It was great. So malls can be overwhelming till you get your bearings, but the layout and selection made this a great experience. Even a great selection in the food court.

Reviewed July 20, 2016

My wife and I have been to Ross Park Mall on several occasions, and it never disappoints. It has a broad range of stores that go from lower priced (Sears, Pennys) to mid-range (Macys) to high priced (Nordstroms) plus lots of smaller specialty shops with non-traditional items. The mall is in excellent shape - always very cleans, no vacant stores, and a nice food court with reasonable prices (we've eaten at the food court many times!). There's lots of parking too, so it is convenient. They have expanded in the past couple of years and added some nice brand name stores like LL Bean and Crate & Barrel). Overall I think Ross Park Mall is an excellent place to shop, and you'll find everything you're looking for.

1  Thank Joseph D