“Fine ice cream, terrible service”
Review of The Twist

The Twist
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Greenville
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We have eaten here many times. The variety of ice milk products is good. We have also had their hot food. The food is fine; nothing special, but there are not a lot of other choices in Greenville. I just cannot get over the bad service we continue to have here. On our most recent visit, my daughter ordered one of the flurries that was advertised largely on the wall and we were told that it wasn't available. When I politely suggested they take down the cardboard advertisement, I was given a dirty look by the teenage girl working behind the counter. The counter staff is usually quite cold and rude. On another visit through the drive through, we were told that they were too busy in the store to help us in the drive through. Crazy to think a business would be too busy to make another sale.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

This little place keeps adding new things every year. My family & friends enjoy stopping every week to see what the ice cream of the week is. Yummy ! ! !

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Good ice cream and a little place to stop after shopping or playing ball.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

We only have ever had ice cream from the drive-up window and was always what we expected, great!

Reviewed April 27, 2011

My family stops here for ice cream all the time and we are never disappointed. My wife loves the fudge nut bars.

2  Thank kgenske