“Great Friday Night Fish Fry”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Flippers Cove

Flippers Cove
Ranked #4 of 5 Restaurants in Greenleaf
Greenleaf, Wisconsin
“Great Friday Night Fish Fry”
Reviewed May 7, 2011

We moved to the area almost a year ago and kept hearing other locals talk about Flippers Cove. We finally took the short trip over there and were not disappointed!

We went on a Friday night and there was only a few minute wait for a table. Server was friendly. She did forget to grab the crayons for our kids, but I spotted them nearby and grabbed a batch of them myself to keep them well entertained with a full coloring book.

We all had some type of fish. My husband had pan fried and enjoyed it. I had the deep fried combo of shrimp and blue gill. I loved the breading they used! A lot lighter texture than a lot of breadings I've had. I was stumped temporarily on the twice baked potato - came in a square shape that almost looked like corn bread - but I quickly figured it out and was very happy with the flavorful option. Our daughter had the kids fish nuggets and had way more than she could eat so had a second meal for her to take home.

We'll definitely be going back! Reasonably priced, short wait time, can't go wrong here!

• Visited April 2011