“OMG ALL YOU CAN EAT Sushi Belly”

Kyoto Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Greenfield
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“OMG ALL YOU CAN EAT Sushi Belly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

This place has all you can eat Sushi from Sunday night - Wednesday night I believe. It's $24 and the menu is vast. Do yourself a favor and go with a group, NO SHARING WITH NON ALL YOU CAN EAT CUSTOMERS!...says so on the menu.

Doesn't matter, had sushi.

Service can be a bit slow depending on how busy, but usually they're fine.

They also have a $10 lunch special, 3 rolls, soup and salad and it's plenty.

Overall this place is excellent. The food tastes great, it's always fresh and they are very accommodating. I recommend making a reservation regardless, just so you've got your table ready to go.

• Visited July 2013

Greendale, Wisconsin
“Most Delicious Sushi in Milwaukee!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

My husband and I go here every Monday for lunch. This our new tradition :-). We love the sushi, the staff and the atmosphere. They always make us feel welcome. The sushi is so delicious and the plating is a work of art! The lunch specials are a very good deal especially for the quality. 3 rolls for $9.95. Tell me where else you can find that in Milwaukee. When someone tells you that Kyoto has the best sushi in town, they are not kidding!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank gamgirl31
Muskego, Wisconsin
“All You Can Eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

Seated immediately even though the restaurant seemed almost at capacity. An excellent (almost overwhelming) selection of Sushi prepared fresh and in a timely manner. Service was outstanding and really never had to wait for service to check up on us. The price was a value considering the selection and quality of the food.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Greg C
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
“Lessons in Customer Service Needed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

We are SERIOUS Sushi lovers! Due to location, my husband has eaten here for years and I have about 6 times. They just don't LISTEN! I have Esophogus issues and the SPICY stuff like the Mango sauce is TABOO for me. Every single time we have ordered, either inhouse or takeout they ignore the instructions and put it on instead.

Apart from that, the sushi itself is "fair" not exceptional nor bad. The staff does not look very happy and I am sure their business would increase with some lessons in professional customer service.

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank mabarley777
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great food with a great lunch menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

I've been coming here for years. This restaurant was my first exposure to Japanese food. I've had it at many other restaurants since. I compare all Japanese food to theirs and they always come out on top. You can't beat the deal with the lunch bento box. You get soup, salad, main entree, rice, California roll and spring rolls. The ingredients are so fresh. Their salad dressing is the best. The service is almost always mediocre. The waitstaff is not overly friendly but the food comes quickly. I love bringing people here for their first taste of Japanese food!

• Visited April 2013