“Great Sushi! I moved and miss their lunch special...can't be beat!”

Kyoto Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Greenfield
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great Sushi! I moved and miss their lunch special...can't be beat!”
Reviewed December 27, 2007

Great Sushi! I moved and miss their lunch special...can't be beat!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love this place!!! Prices are reasonable and the food is amazing!!”
Reviewed December 21, 2007

I love this place!!! Prices are reasonable and the food is amazing!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Oak Creek
“Great Sushi at Kyoto”
Reviewed November 3, 2006

'Ricki' who I believe owns Kyoto is a welcoming face behind the sushi bar. He and the wait staff at Kyoto greet you warmly and with a smile upon your entry to the restaurant. The restaurant is clean and quiet. The wait staff is attentive and polite.

The sushi is fantastic...I could eat there darn near every day. Lunch prices are very reasonable and the lunch specials are great. I recommend the Crazy Dragon Maki roll...wonderful!!

If your not into sushi, the hot dishes are very good too. The chicken teriyaki is great as is the walnut chicken.

Salad dressing is great. I recommend buying some to take home. And they have sweet green tea

Wonderful place.