“Overpriced”

Ricardo's Pizza
Ranked #1 of 36 Restaurants in Greendale
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Not a whole lot to say, service is below average, price is insane for a pizza. We are in Wisconsin here, lets not pretend we are in some swanky Italian village where you are eating authentic "pizza". Will never go again.

1  Thank GreenBeans_00

Reviewed June 22, 2012

This place has got good pizza. On Monday nights they have all you can eat pizza.

Reviewed December 28, 2011

I've been going to Ricardos for over 30 years. Back then it was a tiny, 8-10 table place. Pizza with their thin crust was delish then and still is today!!

Reviewed July 21, 2011

Have been going to Ricardo's for years and love the place! Friendly staff, comfortable ambiance and the best pizza in the city.

Reviewed December 4, 2009

I grew up in Greendale. I love Greendale. I have been going to Ricardo's since I was 14.

-The crust is delicious (thin but still chewy sometimes)
-I have never had a rude experience with the staff
-It is a small restaurant... expect a wait on a busy night (there is not a lot of waiting room... taking a little walk is a great option before dinner... I recommend leaving someone behind in case your table gets called)
-The sausage is AWESOME (it used to be larger pieces though... I miss that!)
-Cheeseburger, Taco & Spinach (with more bacon) are delicious options for the adventurous!
-I just tried the fish fry for the first time this year... Better than the pizza? Can I order both, please?
-It is a pricier pizza place (but they are usually specialty pizzas). You do not come here for a $5 pizza... or even a $10 pizza. It is comparable to other nicer restaurant/pizza places with WAY better food.
-Try the Ricardo's Riverfront downtown Milwaukee with outdoor seating too.
-Save room for ice cream across the street.
-Reheat leftovers on the stove in a frying pan to keep the crust crispy!